❤️ 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛- 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜

Fluff with a slight hint of steam at the end!

This is based on LED lights. That's the prompt.

She/her pronouns

Before we start, I say this for blue-sea-slug ...

p i n k .

Edit: ummm wtf, I fell asleep writing this and woke up to a dream and sapnap meetup?? Uhhhh

Ok now let's go hahaha

3rd Person

~~~~~~

"YESSSSSS!" Dream cheered, pounding a fist on his desk as he laughed.

"How did he get away??? That's not fair!!!" George complained, spamming his W button to move his little character faster.

"Guys, I'm still on him. It's not over yet." Y/N spoke lowly into her headset, determination setting in. She sprung her own little character forward, chasing after the green man currently making his way across the desert.

After a bit of running, she paused and scrolled across her hot bar, grabbing her secret weapon and taking aim.

A fire aspect bow.

She let the arrow fly and it hit its mark perfectly, Dream catching on fire and letting out a yell of surprise.

"WHAT?- wait- I don't have a water bucket!"

His character turned red and dropped into the dust, and the three others in the call let out a loud cheer as their favorite 5 words appeared in the chat.

Dream was slain by U/N.

"Y/N, you are officially a god!!!!" Sapnap yelled into the call, grinning happily. Y/N laughed and raised her fist into the air, ringed in the aqua lighting of her room.

~~~~~~

"That manhunt was insane," Sapnap said, laughing.

Y/N laughed softly, sitting down on the bed in her room. She and Sapnap had switched to a private call after George and Dream had left, and she was looking forward to spending some time with her favorite person.

She reached for the remote on her bedside table and switched her lights to a soft yellow.

"Can you turn your video on?" Sapnap asked, startling her from her thoughts. "I wanna see you."

Y/N laughed and blushed quietly, reaching up and tapping the camera icon to show her face.

"Pretty," Sapnap's voice came softly through the line and she giggled.

"You think so?"

"I was talking about the lights, you dork."

"O-oh." She covered her face with her hand, feeling stupid.

"Yeah, the lights make you look even more gorgeous than you actually are."

She laughed loudly, uncovering her face. "Sapnap, you jerk! You had me there for a second!"

He laughed as well. "I know I did. It's adorable."

She paused. "Can you turn your video on too?"

Silence.

"Alright Y/N... but only for you."

The black screen flickered, replaced with a live video of his face. He was laying down in his bed, one arm above his head and smiling gently.

"Now there's the pretty one."

He laughed quietly. "Stop."

"Then fly over here and make me."

"Maybe I will, sweetheart."

She blushed at the implication and kept silent.

"Hey, can you make your lights orange?" Sapnap asked after a moment.

"Huh? Oh, sure." She reached for her remote again and switched the color to orange. "Better?"

"Much better. Now you'll be reminded of me."

~~~~~~

When her phone rang, she almost didn't hear it. She was too busy engrossed in the new season of Umbrella Academy that when she finally heard her phone, it had almost finished the ring cycle. She absentmindedly picked it up and held it to her ear. "Hello?" She asked, keeping her eyes glued to the tv, and the deep blue lighting filling her room.

"You don't sound happy to hear from me." Sapnap said, sounding hurt.

"Agh, 'm sorry Sap... the new season of TUA is out."

"Wait, it is? Awesome!"

Pause.

"You, uh... wanna watch it with me, snapmap?"

"Sounds good darlin'."

~~~~~~

Her room looked a little like a murder scene. The lights were a dim red, and she was laying in her bed. Only problem- she couldn't get herself to go to sleep. After a while, she sighed angrily and reached for her phone.

"Hey- sapnap?"

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I- I can't sleep."

"You wanna fall asleep on a call with me?"

"Yeah..."

"Of course."

~~~~~~

The lights in her room were a pretty pink now, and she spun in her chair in a slow circle, admiring the lights as if they were stars.

Suddenly, the door to her room pushed open gently and the last person she expected to see walked in.

"Sap- nick?" She asked, stopping her spinning and staring at him dumbfounded.

"The one and only," he grinned, shrugging his shoulders. "Now, are you gonna come say hi to me or what?"

She launched out of her chair and ran to him, jumping into his arms and kissing him eagerly. He picked her up and set her down on the bed, the two of them still locking lips as if nothing could separate them, as the pink lights still reflected on the walls around them.

p i n k