❤️ 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚍

We've had Karl in a skirt, Karl in a dress... next logical step would be a maid dress, right?

TW// Nfsw themes

This is sorta like a mafia AU?

Idrk how to explain, let's just go

3rd Person POV

Two boys sat in a small room, laughing and talking. One of them was taller, with long black hair, a white bandana, and wearing simple white and black clothing. The other was much shorter, with short, fluffy brown hair, wearing a colorful hoodie that was much too big for him.

A knock sounded on the door, and the taller looked up from the bunk bed where he was sitting with the brunette. " 'S open," he called out.

The door slipped open and the boys' supervisor entered, dressed in a pretty yellow sweater and carrying a clipboard. "Hello Sapnap, Karl," he said politely.

"Hullo Wilbur," the taller, now labeled as Sapnap, responded. "What do you need?"

"I'm here for Karl," he said, consulting his clipboard.

The brunette frowned, but stayed mute. He didn't speak in front of his superiors out of respect (and terror), so he let Sapnap be his translator.

"Whatcha need him for?" Sapnap asked.

"It seems he's been bought."

Bought?

This never happened. No one in the city had such money to buy a person, and the ones that did...

Well, they weren't exactly the good sort of people.

"Bought? By who?" Sapnap asked, sounding much calmer than Karl felt. His hands twitched anxiously under the sleeves of his oversized hoodie.

Wilbur shrugged. "Don't know. You know the policy." He turned his gaze to the brunette. "Get your things. You will be escorted to your new place of residence soon." He turned and left.

Karl gasped in shock. "I- I don't wanna go- sapnap-"

He sighed, placing his hands on Karl's shoulders. "You know we can't defy Wilbur. You have to go, alright?"

He nodded sadly. "I should get ready."

Sapnap nodded and let go of him. Karl packed his meagre belongings into a bag: his hygiene products, a few sentimental possessions, and his maid outfit.

Soon, he was ready. He bade farewell to Sapnap and left the building, nervously walking outside to the busy street. He stood anxiously on the sidewalk, tightly clutching the strap of his bag.

A black limo drove by, stopping in front of Karl. The passenger's window rolled down, revealing the driver: a man with blonde hair in a white and an ice-blue suit.

He dramatically slid down his shades, revealing piercing blue eyes. "You the Jacobs maid?"

"Yeah."

He whistled lowly. "My my, you sure are a pretty one... no wonder the boss wanted you." He smirked around the toothpick he held in his mouth. "May just have to keep you for m'self."

Karl frowned slightly and crossed his arms.

The driver jerked his head towards the back of the limo. "Get in. You're welcome to help yourself to any of the sweets in the back. Oh, and..." he paused, grinning. "Boss wants you in uniform by the time we get there. Looks like you'll have to change in the back."

Karl nearly whined out loud. His driver was a total pervert! This was a terrible start. He sighed and climbed into the back of the limo, hugging his backpack to his chest. The driver pulled away from the sidewalk, and they began the drive to... well, Karl didn't really know.