❤️ 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛- 𝙼𝚒 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚘

Spanish nicknames. That's the prompt.

They/them pronouns

C/N means channel name

Qito is pronounced coo-ito and means little q

Let's goooooo

"Welcome back chat!!!! Today we're playing some among us!" Alex grinned at his camera. "Now, Karl invited me to join this game, but he didn't tell us who we are playing with..." he smiled and logged into the game, eyes scanning over the little characters milling about the waiting room. He saw Corpse, Sykkuno, Pokimane, Valkyrae, Toast, Karl, Dream, Jacksepticeye, and...

His jaw dropped and he let out a groan at the last user in the room.

"Well guys, looks like we're playing with C/N today." He sighed, his words already becoming shaky as he looked at the chat, already spamming things like "ooo he simping" and "quackity x c/n forever!"

He sighed and rolled his eyes, mentally preparing himself before logging into the call. "Hey guys!" He said, trying to sound as upbeat as possible.

"Hey Alex!" Karl was the first to speak, and the others also voiced their welcomes.

"Qito! You're here!" C/N's voice cut through the channel, and Alex's face instantly turned red.

"I am not little, C/N! Quit calling me that!" He whined, slumping back in his chair.

"Awww... pero me gusta llamarte así, qito!" (But I like calling you that, little q!)

"Uhm... does anyone know what's going on right now?" Jack spoke, his voice laced with concern.

"Nothing... let's just start the game. You're sticking with me, querido." (Darling)

Alex's face flushed and he glanced down at his spamming chat before sighing. "Alright."

~~~~~~~

The group played for a couple hours, quackity's face red nearly the entire time. C/N had been teasing him throughout the entire game, to the chats delight. Once a few hours had passed, the group disbanded and Alex ended the stream. He laid back in his chair, pressing a hand over his eyes as he let out a sigh. That was torture. Wonderful torture, but still.

A few minutes later, his phone rang and he looked at the caller ID. It was Y/N. He sighed and answered the call, holding it up to his ear. "What?"

"Wow Alex, you don't even sound happy to hear me," they responded. Alex could hear them smiling through the phone.

"What's with this 'Alex' shit? No calling me fucking little or shit like that?"

A dark chuckle came through the line. "I thought you didn't like that."

Alex sighed, feeling the blush return to his face. "N-no... I do..."

"Aww qito, you're so adorable..." Alex let out a groan, covering his mouth as he did so.

"You're so annoying."

"Jokes on you, I take that as a compliment, amor."

Alex sighed, sitting in the silence for a moment before sitting up in his chair. "Fuck it- do you wanna go on a date with me?"

The line went quiet for a moment, and Alex felt his heart stutter in his chest. Had he misread the signs? Were they not interested in him?

"That sounds wonderful, querido."

Alex grinned happily, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Alright then. Saturday, 6 o clock. I'll pick you up."

Y/N chuckled. "I'll see you then. Don't keep me waiting, qito." The soft click of the line hanging up was heard.

Alex let out a loud whoop, jumping out of his chair and jumping into the air, letting out happy yells. He had finally done it. Soon they would go on their date, and maybe someday, he would give Y/N a Spanish nickname of their own.

He already had the perfect one...

Novio/Novia.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

edit: AAAAA THIS IS THE LAST TIME I DO A SPANISH FANFIC WITH GENDER NEUTRAL PRONOUNS OKAY?!?! PLS YALL I DEFAULTED TO THE MASCULINE BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT IS IN SPANISH! PLEASE STOP TELLING ME IT MEANS BOYFRIEND, I KNOW THAT