❤️ 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛- 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎

My brain picks the worst times to come up with ideas lmao

(She/Her pronouns)

Enjoy :)

Y/N's POV

"I'm so nervous," I confessed to Karl, gripping the handle of my suitcase tightly. "You're sure he doesn't know I'm coming?"

Karl nodded, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I didn't tell him a thing. He just thinks I'm coming back from my vacation."

I giggled nervously, tugging on my skirt just to have something to fidget with. Jimmy and I had been dating for almost a year now; but we had never met in person. Long distance was tough, but the distance was about to get a lot shorter.

"Here, I'll take that," Karl said, shaking me out of my thoughts as he reached for my suitcase. "You're probably going to drop it anyways once you see him."

I laughed, feeling my heart rising into my throat at the thought. I had both hands twisted into my skirt now, gripping tightly at the material. I was really nervous. "Can we go now? I really want to see him."

Karl nodded, laughing as he grabbed both of the suitcases. "Alright then, let's go. Just remember one thing, alright?"

"What's that?"

Karl looked back at me and grinned smugly. "We're in public."

My face flushed red and I swatted at him. "Karl! Get your mind out of the gutter!" He laughed in response and started walking. "Let's go."

I chased after him, my heart beating fast with excitement. We reached the balcony overlooking the area where families and friends waited to pick up the people getting off the planes. My eyes scanned the assembled people waiting down past the escalators, until I let out a gasp.

There he was.

Jimmy was standing down with Chris and Chandler, eyes scanning the balcony where Karl and I were. He was dressed simply, in a beast hoodie and shorts, and a baseball cap. He looked so gorgeous, I couldn't help but smiling happily.

I watched his eyes scan the balcony, smiling as he saw Karl, but then he froze when his eyes landed on me. I felt myself blush under his gaze as his jaw dropped, shock painting his features.

Karl poked my side, grinning. "Go."

I nodded, quickly running to the escalator and hopping on. It moved all too slowly for me, so I found myself scaling the steps as fast as possible. The second I reached the ground, I was running towards him, nearly crying from from happiness. He moved toward me too, and when I finally reached him, I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist and burying my head into his neck. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me up as he sobbed into my shoulder.

"Y/N..." he mumbled, barely able to speak clearly. "You... you're here. Oh my god, you're here..."

"Jimmy..." I lifted my head up to meet his eyes, and smiled gently at him. He smiled back and leaned in to kiss me. The second our lips touched, I felt my heart rise into my throat. I kissed back, and we broke apart after a couple seconds, grinning stupidly at each other.

I reached up with one hand and wiped the tears from his face, smiling. "Happy to see me?"

He laughed, burying his face in my shoulder again as he held me. "You have no idea."

We stayed like that for a few moments before he finally set me down, but kept his arms wrapped tightly around my torso. I felt so happy in that moment, knowing that now we were here, together in person, nothing else mattered. It was just the two of us.

"Hey! Do we get hugs too?" A voice sounded from behind me. I turned around to see Chris and Chandler smiling at me. I laughed and reluctantly untangled myself from Jimmy, before running over to give Chris a big hug. I then gave the same to Chandler, before stepping back and smiling at the group. Karl had reached us by this point, and now the five of us stood in a haphazard circle.

"Are we ready to go?" Chris asked, glancing around at all of us. I nodded, gripping onto my skirt again, and Jimmy noticed, taking my hand and intertwining it with his. "You're so adorable..." he murmured to me, and I blushed, tugging on his hand.

"C'mon, let's go."

Cute cute cute cute cute