💘 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛- 𝚁𝚞𝚒𝚗 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

Inspired by the song "Jenny" by Studio Killers.

More she/her pronouns and a ton of fluff.

Enjoy! :)

The room was bathed in a cool purple light from the strip of LEDs placed around the room. The sounds of soft giggling and the calm music playing through the speakers were the only sounds in the room. Two figures laid in the large bed in the center of the room. The girl was laying with her head on the boy's chest, their legs intertwined. She held one of her hands out to the ceiling, watching the light filter through her fingers and smiling. The boy reached up and interlocked his fingers with hers, smiling and pulling their hands back down.

"Karl..." the girl giggled, turning slightly and burying her face into his chest. Karl laughed quietly and ran his free hand through her hair, keeping their hands locked.

A soft click was heard from the speakers as the song switched, and the opening notes of Studio Killers "Jenny" began to play throughout the room.

The girl lifted her head up, smiling as she heard the song. She flipped onto her back again, eyes returning to the ceiling as she settled back against the boy next to her. "I love this song." She whispered, tilting her head slightly as the lyrics kicked in.

"I love it too," Karl said, grinning dorkily at her as sang along to the lyrics. The girl laughed and joined in, and they both sang along without care, until they reached the chorus.

"I wanna ruin our friendship..." the girl sang along, giggling softly as she sang.

"We should be lovers instead..." Karl sang the next line, looking down and locking eyes with his best friend. She looked up at him, her lips parting slightly as she gazed into his eyes, and the violet kaleidoscope reflected in them. How had she never noticed how pretty his eyes were before?

Neither of them spoke for the next few moments, just lost in each other's eyes. Karl gulped slightly, reaching up and running his finger along the girl's jawline. "Uh- Y/N?" He stuttered out, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Karl..." the girl murmured, not breaking her gaze. She moved up carefully, so that their faces were only inches apart. Slowly their eyes closed, and after a few moments, their lips met.

A rush of fireworks exploded between them, and the boy instantly wrapped his free arm around the girl, pulling her closer to him and tilting his head to the side. His other hand cupped her cheek, stroking her cheek with his thumb. She gripped onto his shoulder with one hand, her other hand threading through his long, fluffy hair.

They kissed for a few minutes, just slow, loving kisses and touches, before they pulled away. Karl panted slightly, his lips parted slightly and his eyes sparkling with happiness. Y/N was in a similar state, her mind filling with shock. She had just kissed her best friend. They stayed in that position for a while, just looking at each other, before Karl spoke.

"I love you, Y/N... More than a friend."

Y/N blinked, staring at the beautiful boy under her. She was once again drawn to his eyes, and the purple lights reflected in his gorgeous eyes. His hair was even fluffier after she had been messing with it, and she felt the stirrings of her heart that made her realize, she felt the same way.

"Then let's ruin our friendship."

She leaned down and kissed him again, and they spent the rest of eternity bathing in the purple glow of the room, and their love for each other.

Heyyyy I kinda hated this at first but now I kinda like it