✨𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚢 & 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝

Adopted by Mr. Beast fic feat. my OC Finn

Low-key excited for this one

This is Finn ^^

Y/N POV

"Y/N! Y/N!"

I heard my name being called and turned around to see a young boy rushing towards me. He skidded to my feet, tripping and landing on the colorful patches that adorned the legs of his overalls.

"Finn! Are you okay?" I helped him up and he nodded eagerly.

"Mrs. Hudgens wants us all to come down the lobby! Something special is happening!" His golden eyes sparkled with excitement and I laughed.

"Alright then, let's go!" I tugged on the collar of my soft grey Investors hoodie. I had asked Mrs. Hudgens for it last Christmas, and I was incredibly grateful that she had gotten it for me. Mr. Beast was my favorite YouTuber, and whenever I got time on the computers, I was watching him.

"Cmon!!" Finn tugged excitedly on my sleeve with a band-aid covered hand. Finn was one of the happiest kids in the orphanage, despite the whole "not having any parents" shtick. I wasn't really worried for him, though. Finn was so young and adorable, he was bound to get snatched up by a young couple soon. Me? I was a lost case. I was almost an adult, and no one wants to adopt a kid that's about to stop being a kid.

I laughed and let Finn drag me towards the lobby. "Alright, alright! I'm coming!" We ran to the lobby to see everyone sitting on the floor or in chairs, Mrs. Hudgens standing in front of them all.

"There you are! You two, please take a seat. We have a special guest today!"

I instantly moved to sit in the back, and Finn sat next to me. He was really my only friend in this place.

"Who do you think the special guest is?" He asked excitedly.

I shrugged. "Who knows? Could be anyone."

Mrs. Hudgens cleared her throat and everyone quieted down again. "Alright children, today we have been selected to take part in a-" she paused. "Youtube video, I believe?" She smiled and shrugged. "Please welcome our esteemed guests; Mr. Donaldson, Mr. Tyson, Mr. Hallow, and Mr. Jacobs!"

The door opened and four people stepped in, along with a whole camera crew, and I gasped.

It was him.

"Wait, isn't that-?" Finn asked quietly, tugging on my hoodie. I nodded, dumbstruck.

"Hello everyone!" One of them spoke up. "I'm Jimmy, but you all may know me as Mr. Beast! These are my friends Chris, Chandler and Karl. Today, we're filming a video on donating to orphanages and making you guys happy! What do you think about that?"

The group cheered. I was still dumbstruck, staring at them.

Finn bounced up and down, laughing happily. "Y/N, they're gonna give us stuff! This is great, isn't it?"