❤️ 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛- 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Prompt above! ^-^

She/her pronouns and a lil bit of nsfw talk

Let's gooooo

Jimmy's POV

I stopped my car outside my sister's house and hopped out. Grabbing the small tote bag in the back of my car, I fumbled for my keys and walked up the steps to the front door. As I stood in front of the door, my phone rang, and I reached into my pocket to answer it.

"Hey Chris, what's up?" I asked, pressing my phone to my ear as I knocked on the door with my other hand.

"You gonna be here soon, man? You said you were gonna watch Tucker for us tonight."

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm just dropping off some of Y/N's things that she left at the studio." I paused, knocking on the door again when I got no answer. "That's weird... her lights are on... but no answer."

"Don't you have a set of keys?" Chris asked, and I hummed in agreement. "I'm gonna go in there and make sure she's not dead or anything."

I quickly unlocked the door to her house, and stepped inside. Her house seemed alright, nothing was damaged or broken... he set the tote bag down on the sofa and turned to leave, when he heard a loud moan coming from her bedroom.

It was a man's voice.

I froze in shock, nearly dropping the phone. The more I ran the voice over in my head, the more I realized...

It was Karl's voice.

"Chris?" I mumbled into my phone, shaking slightly.

"I think my little sister is having sex with Karl."

~~~~~~

Timeskip to a few days later

~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

"Alright chat, everyone enjoying the stream so far?" Karl asked, grinning at the camera. He had set up a chill smp stream with just him and Y/N, and they were running around the server, chatting and fixing up the zillions of creeper holes filling the server.

A small ping sounded in Karl's ear, and he checked the discord call, smiling when he saw his best friend and boss join the call.

"Hey Jimmy, what's up?" He asked, smiling. Y/N voiced her greeting as well.

"Oh nothing much... what's up with you?" Jimmy's words sounded cold, and it made Karl laugh nervously.

"You alright Jimmy?"

"No I'm not okay karl!!!! You didn't think you should talk to me before you went behind my back and fucked my sister?!?!"

Karl gasped audibly and blushed, and Y/N gasped too. "Jimmy- it's not what you think-"

"Oh yeah? Then why were you fucking moaning in her room the other night?"

"W-what?"

Y/N cut into the call. "Jimmy, he slipped and hit his head on the desk, my god."

Silence filled the call.

"Oh."

Karl frowned. "Yeah, that was it. You really think I'd do that to you, man?"

"Sorry..." Jimmy said.

"We forgive you, Jimjam... you're just being a protective brother after all." Y/N said, smiling.

~~~~~~

Timeskip to after stream

~~~~~~

Y/N sat at her desk after the stream, cleaning up some things on her own discord server when she heard the door to her room open. A pair of arms wrapped tightly around her torso and someone nuzzled into her neck, sighing softly.

"Can you believe Jimmy fell for that whole hitting my head on the desk story?" Karl mumbled into the girl's neck. "We almost got caught there, bunny."

Y/N's face flushed red and she tried to resume her work. "Karl..."

"Cmon honey... you've got better things to do than that stupid server, don't you?"

I hope y'all enjoy this lol ✌️