✨ 𝙰 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚠

⚠️THIS IS A PLATONIC ONESHOT. THIS IS NOT ROMANTIC.⚠️

Summary: The crew has always had an undeniable love for their Y/N. But they've yet to find a way to say it back.

TW: Crying, Panic Attacks

"If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around."

~~~~~~~

Things had never been easy.

~~~~~~~

Karl had opened the door, expected to be met with a rush of hugs and giggles, only to be met with soft sniffles and a curled-up ball on the bed. "N/N? What's wrong?" Karl stepped closer, carefully shucking his coat and setting it down, before sitting next to the shaking figure. He tenderly reached out, brushing his fingertips along their spine, trying to fight the rising anger inside of him. He wanted to hurt whoever had done this to his Y/N.

Chris was a little more frantic in his movements, kneeling down in front of the bed and pressing his palms to their face, attempting to wipe away their tears. "Who did this to you?" He asked, his voice shaking. They raised their head, blinking at him with raw, red-rimmed eyes. "Chrisy...?" They mumbled, fresh tears threatening to spill over as they wordlessly held out shaking arms. Chris instantly pulled the other into a tight hug, and Karl joined in too, the two of them sharing unspoken agreements to ruin the life of whoever had taken the sunshine from their precious Y/N.

~~~~~~~

But they had managed all the same.

~~~~~~~

"This is fantastic!!!" Jimmy yelled, laughing as he tried to keep his voice loud enough for his friends to hear. The booming music from the end of the concert hall was absolutely electrifying, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"Chanchan?" Y/N asked with a small frown, tugging on the hand interlocked with theirs. He looked down and smiled at them. "Chanchan, I can't see."

He paused for a moment, looking up towards the stage again before he kneeled down. "Here, get on my shoulders."

Y/N squealed with happiness and climbed onto his shoulders, gasping in delight when they could see everything from this point. "This is amazing! Thank you!"

~~~~~~~

They had one bond; one shared love.

~~~~~~~

"Next stop, the island!" Jimmy announced, which was met with loud cheers and exclamations. Y/N clapped enthusiastically from where they were sitting next to him.

The plane took off a few minutes later, and everyone settled into their routines. Jimmy took out his headphones and put them in, deciding to take a nap until they got there, but then paused when he glanced at Y/N again.

Y/N was tapping their fingers on their leg, looking out the window when they felt a tap on their shoulder. They turned around to see Jimmy holding out an earbud and an open embrace, a sheepish little smile plastered across his lips.

Y/N yawned a little and smiled, taking the earbud and putting it in before settling into Jimmy's arms. They fell asleep almost immediately, head resting on his chest, and Jimmy rested his head on top of theirs before falling asleep too.