💘𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛- 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

Y/N POV

The brunette beside me shifted, his gaze spinning around wildly as he took in the abundance of Florida sun and singing mice.

"This... is Disney World?" he asked incredulously, eyes wide.

I giggled. "Of course it is, Gogy! Well, it's Magic Kingdom at least."

"It's... big."

I suppressed my desire to make a dirty joke and tugged on his sleeve. "Well? Let's go! The sooner we get some mouse ears onto that uncultured British head of yours, the better."

George laughed and allowed me to pull him into the park.

***

We picked a store at random, and right away, George and I had both found some ears that we liked. He went up to the counter to pay while I stayed back, distracted by a pretty necklace hanging up on the wall.

"Ready to go?" George asked, peeking around the corner. He had his headband on already, and he held a matching pair out to me. I nodded eagerly and put mine on, and we set out to explore the park

"Oooh! Let's go ride Splash Mountain!" I pointed excitedly to a sign off to my left, and we ran towards it.

"That was incredible!" I cried a few minutes later, shaking water out of my hair. George shook small droplets of water from his iconic sunglasses before putting them back on.

"That was pretty cool," he admitted, straightening out his hair. "Can we go do Space Mountain next?"

He reached out tentatively and took my hand, interlacing our fingers together.

***

The rest of the day passed in a similar fashion. We rode tons of rides and just simply enjoyed the sights and sounds of the park. George kept our hands locked together tightly during the whole day. I didn't mind it. Holding hands with him felt nice, actually.

Currently, we were watching the Main Street parade while eating some treats we had picked out from a nearby vendor. The heat from the sun had cooled off slightly as it dipped closer to the horizon.

"Whoa, look at that!" George let go of my hand to excitedly point at one of the floats, giggling like a toddler. I instantly missed the contact, but instead looked to where he was pointing. "That's really cool, Gogy!"

He nodded, still giggling, before looking over at me and realizing what he had done. "Oh- sorry!" He quickly took my hand again, smiling dorkily at me and blushing a little. I smiled in return and affectionately squeezed his hand, and he blushed harder and looked away.

I looked calm on the outside, but my heart was racing. He didn't mean the gesture as anything other than friendly, right? Or... did he like me more than that?

***

"I'm so excited for the fireworks!" George said as we neared the large castle at the center of the park. "Are they cool?"

"They're incredible!" I laughed, pulling him over to a standing spot near a bench. "Here. This will be a great spot to watch."

We waited for a minute, laughing and talking, before George let go of my hand. "Uh- Y/N? I-I have something for you."

He carefully pulled a blue box out of his pocket and handed it to me. I slowly undid the ribbon tying the lid down and opened it, taking note of his nervous expression.

Inside the box was the pretty necklace I had been admiring that morning. I gingerly touched the smooth metal of the pendant, staring at it in awe.

"Do you like it?" George asked anxiously, rubbing the back of his neck. "I, uh- saw you looking at it in the store earlier, so I thought-"

I cut him off by leaning forward and hugging him tightly. "Gogy, I love it! Thank you so much!"

I heard him sigh with relief before hugging me back. "You're welcome..." he pulled back and blushed heavily. "Would you like me to help you put it on?"

I smiled and nodded, handing him the box and turning around. I felt him carefully brush my hair to the side, his cool fingers gently brushing the exposed skin of my neck. I shivered under his touch, soon feeling the cold sensation of the metal as he settled the thin chain around my neck.

I touched the pendant again, admiring it, before feeling a pair of lips gingerly touch my cheek. "You look very pretty," he murmured into my ear before pulling away.

I froze, my face flushing red as I spun around to face him. "I-I'm sorry, did I say something wrong? I-"

I jumped forward and sealed our lips together, cupping his jaw with my free hand. His eyes widened in shock and he reached out, placing his hands on my waist as he shut his eyes and kissed back. The fireworks display started behind us, making it feel like a true Disney movie.

We kissed for a while, until a loud cough sounded behind us. An older man sat on the bench behind us, smiling.

"Not that young love isn't adorable, but I came here to watch the fireworks, not you two." He said politely.

"Oh, I'm sorry-" George tugged on my wrist and we moved off to the side. I wrapped my arms around his torso, hugging him from the side as I watched the rainbow display above us. Soon, I felt his arms settle around my shoulders.

I looked over at the boy next to me, entranced by the light show. "I love you, Gogy."

He looked back at me, his eyes sparkling with obscene amounts of joy and happiness. "I love you too."