❤️ 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚗𝚊𝚙- 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎

Prompt: Sapnap and Dream start dating. Karl doesn't like it.

3rd POV

"Alright, I gotta go to bed. G'night Sapnap!" Dream made kissy noises into the phone and laughed.

"Night babe, talk to you tomorrow!" Dream blushed at the nickname and hung up the phone, laying back on his bed. He and Sapnap had started dating a while ago, and he couldn't be happier. He smiled widely, laughing to himself as he drifted off to sleep. thinking of him.

~~~

He woke up a few hours later to a crashing sound outside his house. "What the hell?" He sat bolt upright, his eyes darting around in fear. All he heard was silence, but he was still uneasy. He laid back down and covered his eyes with his arm, but sat up again when he heard the sound of his front door opening.

"Oh my god." He fumbled for his phone and dialed a number, and the sleepy voice of his boyfriend came through.

"Babe, what is it? I was asleep..." 

"Sapnap. Someone is in my house."

Sapnap shook awake in an instant. "The hell? You sure?"

"Yes! I heard my front door open!"

"Alright, well- go get in the closet. I'll call the police. You got a weapon?"

"N-no..."

"Shit. Well then, make sure at least that you're hidden."

Dream got up and ran into his closet, hearing footsteps padding around the ground floor of his house. He started to shake a little. "Sap... 'm scared..."

"Sssh... it's alright babe. Stay alive for me, alright?" Dream nodded and breathed a shaky "ok" into the phone.

A few minutes later, he heard soft footsteps padding up the stairs and started to panic again. "Sap, they're coming up here."

"Sssh! Don't let them catch you. The police should be there soon."

Dream nodded and quieted down again, but sucked in a harsh breath when he heard his bedroom door pushed open. He was shaking badly now. 

He peered under the gap of his closet door to see a pair of pink Converse shoes. Odd choice for a robber, he thought to himself.

The shoes stopped and turned around, walking to the closet. Dream's heart dropped into his stomach as the doors opened.

"Please don't hur- oh. it's just you. What are you doing- aghhhh!!"

The last things Dream saw were a purple hoodie, the glint of a knife and a manic grin.

~~~

"Babe?" Sapnap spoke quietly into the phone. "You there?" He could hear the sounds of the sirens echoed in the phone. "Dream?"

A soft breathing sound came through the phone. Sapnap relaxed, then tensed up again. It didn't sound like Dream.

"Dream?" He asked again. The person on the other line giggled, a laugh Sapnap knew well.

"You're mine, Sapnap. Not anyone else's."

Sapnap heard the line click and fall dead. He sat there in shock, unsure of what to do.

it's lowkey rushed im sorry

YT Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें