💀𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚗𝚊𝚙- 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚒

I'm excited for this one!

also in this we pretend schlatt peacefully handed power to tubbo and is still alive

3rd Person POV

"I love you."

Shit.

Karl hadn't meant to say that.

Sure, it was what he felt, but... did Sapnap feel the same way?

Karl was about to find out.

Sapnap stared at him aghast, his eyes wide and his jaw open. The bouquet of tiger lilies he had been holding spilled to the ground, forgotten.

"I-what?"

"Nothing." Karl blushed from shame and looked away.

"No." A hand came up and grasped the boy's jaw, warm and firm and calloused. Karl gulped and looked up to be met with a deep, intense, black-eyed gaze that he wanted to wither away under.

"Say it again."

"I-" Karl felt his hands start to tremble.

"Karl." The name fell so forcefully, yet effortlessly from his mouth, and the brunette whined from the tone, his mind instantly falling back to all those long, insufferable nights where he laid in his bed, only dreaming of the other using that tone on him, except he was wearing a lot less and crying and pleading for contact.

"I-I love you."

The hand was gone, leaving only subtle imprints of nails on his cheek and flakes of polish from freshly painted black nails. The boy became aware of his chest heaving, eyes damp and skin flushed like he had just won a marathon. The ravenette stood back, staring at Karl like he was some sort of freak show, just an animal in a cage that existed for no reason expect to be gawked at by passerbys.

"How dare you."

Karl's mind was racing, lost in the dream Sapnap's dominating tone had forced him into, before he heard the words and he snapped out of it. He stared back at Sapnap, eyes watering. "I- what?"

"I'm married to Quackity." The mention of Sapnap's fiance felt like a lethal dagger slicing into the brunette's heart. "You know that."

"I- I'm sorry, sap-"

"I love him. You know that."

"Sappy-" he reached out, his thin, scrawny arms lost in the colorful sleeves of his cloak. Sapnap reached out too, catching his gloved hands and pushing him back. Karl lost his balance and tumbled to the ground, staring wide-eyed at his crush.

Sapnap panted, running his hands harshly through his black hair like he wanted to pull it out. "No, no, no, no, NO! GOD DAMNIT KARL, YOU'VE FUCKED UP EVERYTHING!" he roared at him, sparking the tears hiding in the corners of the smaller boy's eyes.

"S-Sapnap?" He couldn't help it, the crystal river broke loose and started to flood his cheeks. He hiccupped, the pain worse than any diamond sword or poisoned arrow could ever inflict on him. 

"NO! DON'T EVER SAY MY NAME AGAIN! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!" The younger spun around and fled the house, leaving the brokenhearted, shattered boy laying on the floor, his colorful clothes doing nothing to mirror his emotions.

~~~

Tiger lilies.

Of course it had to be those.

Karl stared at the flower in his palm, feeling his throat constricting. A few more laid on the ground around him.

Of course, this was to be his fate. He knew he was doomed from the first flower.