❤️𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢- 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

Sapnap's hands shook as he clutched the paper. The photo was blurry, but it was clear; Quackity, forced onto his knees with his hands bound behind them, panting and scared with his body littered in bites and bruises.

Karl poked up from next to him, his eyes widening when he saw the photo. He gasped, covering his mouth with his hands as tears brimmed in his eyes.

"Is that-?"

Sapnap nodded, gripping the paper so tightly it tore. "He's been kidnapped."

~~~

Quackity slowly opened his eyes to a vision of a stunningly high golden ceiling. He sat up, groaning at the pain that flowed through his small body as he moved among the red silk sheets. His lower half burned, but he knew just how to take care of it.

He crawled out of the large bed, wrapping the sheets around his bare figure as he padded over to the large hot tub in the fancy room. Punching a few buttons on the panel to heat up the tub, he looked at the mirror next to the fixture and slowly dropped the sheet.

His face burned as he slowly took in the marks and bruises that littered his body. He really did a number on me last night, Quackity thought to himself, nearly drooling at the memory. He shook the thoughts from his head and instead climbed into the tub.

The small boy moaned quietly at the warmth of the water, sinking deep into the tub. It felt heavenly. He stayed in the steaming water for a while, letting it soothe his aching form and playing with the bubbles.

The door to the room creaked open, and Quackity panicked, jumping out of the tub and wrapping himself up in the sheet again. A figure strode into the room, tall and powerful, dressed in an impeccable suit and sucking on a cigar.

Oh. It's just Schlatt. He sighed with relief.

Schlatt looked around, breaking into a grin when he saw the younger boy. "Hola, cariño," he purred, walking over to him.

Quackity blushed and looked away. "Hi, schlatt."

"Were you having a bath?" He asked, tilting his head. Quackity nodded meekly.

"Well, by all means, don't stop on my account." Schlatt gestured to the bubbling water.

The shorter boy blushed, loosening his grip on the sheet. "I- c-can you turn around?"

The ram bent down, lifting the other's chin with a finger and smirking at him. "Oh come on now cutie, don't tell me you're getting shy... it's not like I haven't seen you before." He grasped a corner of the sheet with one hand, and the shorter boy blushed and let him pull it away.

He didn't like being exposed, so he quickly crawled into the tub again and moaned at its warmth. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, settling fully into the comfort of the tub.

Schlatt watched him intently, smirking. "Does it feel good, princess?" He asked calmly. Quackity nodded, opening his eyes slightly and nearly gasping at the look on the older's face.

"D-Do you want to join me?" He stuttered out, shifting in his seat.

Schlatt smiled and stood up, undoing his tie and throwing it off. "Sounds perfect, kitten." He stripped off his clothes and climbed into the tub, instantly sweeping the smaller boy into his lap and kissing him intensely.

~~~

"You alright, princess?" The ram asked as he wrapped the smaller boy in a silk robe. He nodded tiredly, cuddling into the taller's side.

"So good..." he mumbled tiredly, grinning dopily up at him.

Schlatt smiled and scooped him up into his arms for. "You got the energy to eat some food? We need to keep your stamina up, after all." He laughed and gently kissed the boy's nose.

Schlatt carried Quackity out to the dining room, where he had his serving staff set up a large display of food for them. The younger boy drooled at the sight.

Schlatt smiled and set his princess down in a chair, pushing it in for him too. He gestured to the table. "Eat what you'd like, cariño."

The boy quickly filled up a plate of food and ate it, smiling happily. Schlatt grabbed a plate for himself and ate, but mainly he was watching him.

The younger quickly finished his food and stood up, walking over to Schlatt's chair and hugging him from behind. He paused his eating and turned around, hugging the smaller boy back.

"I love you Schlatt," Quackity said, smiling happily at him.

Schlatt felt his heart swell up and he gave him a kiss. "I love you too."

how the fuck did I make kidnapping cute?