❤️ 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕- 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

Karl in skirts and dresses just makes me so happy for some reason :)

Also haha rarepair go brrrrrr

3rd Person POV

Karl sat in his chambers, fidgeting with a small slip of paper in his hands. The paper was simple, with the word "Midnight" scrawled on it in a cramped handwriting, along with a small heart.

He turned the paper over in his hands, his heart fluttering with excitement, when a loud knock sounded at his door. He jumped up and dropped the paper, kicking it under his bed. "I- I'm not decent," he stumbled out, clutching at the fabric of his dressing gown.

"It's me." The cool voice coming through the door was easily recognisable to Karl.

Oh. It's just Sapnap.

"You can come in," he said softly. The large oak door swung open, and a young man in royal attire walked in, his crown askew on his head.

Karl instantly scrambled to his feet and bowed to him.

"My love, you don't need to bow to me," Sapnap said, smiling softly. He moved forward and pulled the smaller boy into his arms, kissing him softly on the lips. Karl kissed back, but the kiss felt empty to him.

They pulled away after a minute, staring at each other. "I can't believe we're to be married this weekend," Sapnap said, smiling at the pretty boy in his arms.

"Feels like we only got engaged a week ago," Karl remarked, but he felt sick inside. What he was doing wasn't right, but he couldn't help himself.

Sapnap noticed him spacing out and his eyebrows furrowed in concern. "You tired, love?"

Karl nodded, faking a yawn. "Yeah, 'm very tired."

"You should go to sleep then love." Sapnap kissed him one more time before letting him go and walking back to the doors. He turned back, smiling. "I'll see you in the morning."

Karl let out a sigh he didn't know he'd been holding. Sapnap's grip on him had felt too tight, almost suffocating, his lips cold and dead. Yet when he bent down to pick up the note again, he felt the warm, fluttery feeling shoot through him again.

He had to get ready to leave.

About half an hour later, Karl had changed into his favorite dress- purple, of course. He slipped some simple sandals on to his feet, and instead of taking his royal crown with him, he pulled out a second, smaller tiara he had gotten as a gift. He slipped it into his fluffy hair, letting out a gasp as he saw himself in the mirror. He looked gorgeous.

~~~~~~

Karl carefully slipped out the door, freezing when he saw a guard, but relaxing again when he realized who it was. "Oh. Hello Ranboo."

Ranboo turned around. "Hello Karl. You look nice."

"Thank you."

Ranboo managed a sort of half-smile. "You're going to see him again?"

Karl nodded, face turning red.

Ranboo smiled. "I'll direct the guards away."

A bright smile broke out on Karl's face, and he refrained himself from hugging Ranboo. "Thank you Ranboo, you're the best!"

He nodded curtly. "Go. Before someone sees you."

Karl smiled and blushed before running down the hall.

~~~~~~

He had made it out of the palace easily, and through the city of L'Manberg just as easily. It was a warm summer's night, and as Karl climbed the hill bordering the city, a gentle breeze whipped by, fluffing his hair and making his skirt flutter.