💫 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛- 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛

WE STAN PLATONIC DREAM FANFICS

Inspired by the Dhar Mann skit that Sssniperwolf did a cameo in :)

I'm not showing you all the prompt this time, let's just go

Y/N POV

VidCon was severely crowded. That didn't bother me, however. I was dead set on meeting the Dream Team- well, George and Sapnap at least. Dream still had yet to do his face reveal, so he wasn't on the panel. But hey, two out of three isn't bad, right? I'd worn my dream hoodie to the conference, so it was almost like he was here in spirit.

The line to meet George and Sapnap was pretty long, so I joined the end of it and scrolled through my phone while I waited, casually snapping some pics of the space just so I'd have something to remember it.

I had been waiting in line for only a few minutes before a voice sounded from behind me. "What are you doing here?"

I turned around. Standing in front of my were a few boys that looked to be around my age. I smiled and waved. "Hello there! I'm just waiting in this line!"

"You have to be kidding me. This isn't the Addison Rae line, kid. She's over there."

"Oh no, I don't want to meet Addison. I'm here to meet Sapnap and GeorgeNotFound! See? Look at my hoodie!" I tugged on the hem of my hoodie, showing it to them.

"Why are you even here? Girls can't play video games. They're not for people like you."

"People like me...?"

"Actually, some of the best gamers I know are girls," a voice cut in. I turned to see a tall man walking towards us, dressed in black. "How about you boys don't judge someone's interests next time?" He turned to me. "Cmon, you wanna meet George and Sapnap? I've got a VIP pass you can have." He pulled an honest-to-god lanyard out of his pocket, and I gasped.

"Really??? Thank you so much sir!"

"No problem! Come with me. I'll show you where the VIP entrance is." He handed me the lanyard and walked off, and I went after him. As I followed him down the hall, he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into a corner.

"What the- is something wrong, sir?"

"Please, you can call me Clay," he said, smiling.

"Okay, Clay- wait a second-"

Clay laughed, and then it hit me. That famous laugh that had filled my ears so many times, watching a certain YouTuber...

"Oh my god... you're Dream!"

"Sssh!" He whispered, grinning as he held a finger to his lips. "Not so loud!"

"Sorry..." I whispered back, still in shock. "But you are Dream. Aren't you?"

He responded by pulling out his phone and opening YouTube. "See for yourself," he said, handing his phone over.

I tapped his channel stats and gasped again when Dream's channel pulled up. "It really is you!"

Clay smiled as I handed his phone back. "The one and only."

"Oh my goodness, it's such an honor to meet you! I love your work, your skill at speed running is just so impressive-!"

"Thank you," he smiled happily. "It's always good to hear things like this from a true fan." He looked back toward the line where the boys were. "I don't like people like that," he confessed, running a hand through his hair. "Gatekeepers. As long as someone likes my work for the right reasons, they deserve to be a part of it. Doesn't matter the color of their skin, their gender, their sexuality- my channel is supposed to be a safe space, and everyone seems to forget that sometimes."

"I really wish more people would learn it," I said in response, tugging on my sleeve. He looked back at me and smiled again, and in that moment I felt like the luckiest person in the world.

"Cmon, I promised to introduce you to George and Sapnap, didn't I?" He said, holding his hand out. "I'll make you a deal. As long as you don't show it to anyone, I'll let you take a picture with the three of us."

"That sounds amazing," I smiled, reaching out and taking his hand. This was by far the best day of my life.

~~~~~~

Timeskip to a few years later, dream has done a face reveal

~~~~~~

"Hello everyone!!" I said, smiling. My mic picked up my voice and carried it to the thousands of people assembled in front of the stage, chanting my name.

Clay came up next to me, smiling. "Ready to start the meet and greet?" He asked, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"In one second," I said, looking around at the fans- my fans. "I just want to savor this moment a little longer."

awwwwwwww I love this so much