❤️ 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢

AAAAAAAA NOTHING BUT KARL PROMPTS

I hope one day a Karl fan is searching for a good book with Karl stuff because there's not that much out there, and they find this and become satisfied

They/them

Prompt above, let's go!!!!

Y/N POV

"And for our next challenge, Karl come on down!" Jimmy said. He held a basketball in his hand and smiled widely.

Karl grinned and ran over to him, standing next to Jimmy. He handed the basketball to Karl before stepping back and speaking.

"The challenge is simple. If Karl can make a basket from this line-" he tapped the masking tape on the ground- "you win a prize!"

Karl nodded and stepped to the line to take his shot. I stood in the back with Chris and Chandler, watching excitedly. The second he took aim, I yelled out excitedly;

"You can do this, bunny!"

Karl froze, caught off guard. His shot completely missed and I saw Jimmy wince.

Oh no.

I used his trigger word.

"Oh no- I messed up," I whispered quietly.

Karl turned around to look at me. His face was all red and blushing, and his pupils were dilated. This was a hardcore reaction, for sure.

"Awh, Karl I'm sorry!" I ran towards him and placed and hand on his forearm. "Are you okay?"

He shook his head and buried his face into my neck. "Need you," he whined into my shoulder, and I felt my heart melt.

"Okay bunbun, let's get you home." I mouthed a 'sorry' over my shoulder to Jimmy, and he waved his hand to show it was okay.

I led Karl outside to my car and helped him into the passengers seat. I climbed into the drivers side, and Karl instantly tried to climb into my lap, whining for attention.

"Karl, honey, not right now... Karl." My voice became stern as I harshly gripped his knee as a warning. He settled back into his seat, pouting at me.

"I will give you all the attention in the world when we get home, alright bubs? I just need to make sure we don't crash." He nodded quietly, and I took my hand off his knee so I could drive.

The drive to our house seemed to take forever. I wanted nothing more to teleport home so I could shower my little bunny in the love and affection he deserved. But alas, traffic existed.

But soon, we reached the house. Karl jumped out of the car faster then I saw possible, and ran to the door. I followed and unlocked the door for him. The second we were inside, he moved to cling onto me again, but I stopped him.

"Go put on your pajamas, okay bunny? And bring your stuffie down too. I'll be waiting for you." I kissed his nose, smiling when it wrinkled like a bunny's.

Karl turned around and eagerly scrambled upstairs. I changed into comfier clothing myself, and grabbed some blankets and snacks, setting them next to the couch, which I quickly turned into it's pullout bed form. It was most likely Karl was going to fall asleep here.

A few minutes later, Karl came bounding down the stairs, carrying his stuffed rabbit plushie and wearing his bunny onesie. When he went into this headspace, he fell hard, and it was adorable.

"Can you give me attention now?" He asked pitifully, holding his arms out and making grabby hands at me. "I need you."

My heart melted at his words. "Of course, my little bunny, come here." I patted the bed next to me and he quickly hopped in, wrapping his arms and legs around me and burying his face in my neck.

I picked up the remote and turned on Ratatouille, because I knew it was his favorite. He still remained cuddled up into me, so I gently tapped on his back like I was knocking on a door. "Knock knock! You in there, bunbun?"

He nodded, still keeping his face hidden.

"Well, can I see that pretty little face of yours then?"

He whined a little and untucked his face from in my neck. He was red and blushing, but I could tell he was happy.

"What do you want, bunny?" He looked up at me and tapped his lips eagerly.

"Use your words, big boy. Im not a mind reader."

"Kissies?" He asked hopefully, talking in a high voice and batting his eyes.

"Aww, how can I say no to that face?" I leaned forward and pecked his lips. He whimpered when I pulled away all too fast.

"What's wrong?" He whined and tapped his lips again.

"I just gave you kissies! What, does my boy need more?"

He nodded frantically, clinging tighter to me. "Want me to kiss you until you fall asleep, bunbun?"

He nodded, grabbing his stuffie and hugging it between us. "P-please?" He asked, giving me puppy-dog eyes.

"Awh... alright then bunny."

I leaned forward and kissed him again. His hands flapped excitedly and he eagerly kissed back. We kissed for who knows how long, and I only stopped kissing him when I could feel his steady breathing. I broke the kiss, smiling down at my little bunny, asleep on my lap. He was drooling a little bit, but it was okay. He was happy, and that's all i cared about.

I carefully picked up the remote and shut the TV off before going back to cuddling him. I knew when he woke up tomorrow, he would be Karl again, happy, silly, competent Karl. But for now, he was my perfect little bunny who always needed me, and that made me happy.

You know, most fanfics like these are smut stuff, but I can't write smut so you get a fluffy one instead!!! Life isn't all about sex, ya know? Sometimes you just need a good cuddle session with a stuffed bunny. 😂

I hope you all enjoyed! I'm very proud of this one hehe

Bye bye!