❤️ 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛- 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙼𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗

we stan JealousBoyHalo

Oh... you are not ready for this one.

This was gonna be cute and sweet until my server ruined it... thanks guys ig 🙄

more she/her pronouns unless someone requests a different set of pronouns

Y/N POV

"Nonononono... don't you dare do it BadBoyHalo!" I yelled, my voice rising as I ran away from him.

"Ahhh, I'm sorry U/N! I have to!" Bad whined as he reached me and hit me with his sword, causing my little character to turn red and fall over, and the words "You Died!" appear on my screen.

"NO!" I yelled, banging my fist on the table as the Bedwars map showed Bad as the winner.

"Yesss! I won!" Bad cheered. I sighed and took my headset off, killing the tab before I left my computer. I was gonna make him pay for that.

I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. As I was drinking it, Bad came into the room, smiling when he saw me.

"Hi muffin!" He moved over to hug me and I shifted to the side as he did. He frowned.

"Muffin, are you mad at me?" He pouted, and I almost felt awful. Then, we heard a small bark from the doorway and looked down to see Lucy wiggling her tail at us.

Now time to make him really mad.

"Rat!" I giggled, setting my glass down and walking over to her. I bent down and picked her up, laughing happily when she licked my nose. "Awww, who's a good girl! You are, you cute little potato!"

Bad and I both froze.

Aw, shit.

I hadn't meant to call her that.

Bad gets super jealous whenever I use that nickname on her. It was supposed to be my special name for him, and him alone.

I carefully set Rat back down, and looked at Bad out of the corner of my eyes. He had a dark look in them, and that's when I knew I had messed up.

"Think you left your phone in our bedroom, muffin... you should go get it."

"N-no, I'm good... I don't need my phone right now."

"Oh, I'm well aware of what you need."

Welp, I'm screwed.

I turned and ran to our bedroom, hearing Bad following me. All I could hope for was that Skeppy could save me.

Hmm... Hm.