Part 25

Some horde soldiers we're terrorizing innocent people but not for long though. You and you team were able to come in just in time and take them out.

Village leader: Thank you for your help. We didn't know what we would have done without your help.

Y/n: We know. This is what we do. We do what we could do so that we could protect others. We will be looking forward to what we can do next.

Village leader: Thank you and it has been an honor for you being here.

You and Adora were with some people while you were looking for some villages to save. They were Spinnerella, Netossa and Prince Xavious. They are helping you guys save some villages and to make sure that all of them are safe as possible. They were some more bots that looks like they could use some takin down.

Y/n: So, I'm guessing that you guys will be the ones to take this?

Xavious obliges to you. He charges right at the bot and started to hack all of the bots in half and even ripped some of them to pieces. You didn't know that he could fight like that but it is so clear that you were wrong because he is giving the bots quite the fight right now. Now it was time for Spinnerella and Netossa to assist their husband on this as well because it would be better for them to help him out. You and Adora aren't gonna let them hog all of the fun like. You started to charge all the energy into your normal sword and started to slight right away just like that. There were some tall human sized robot coming into your direction but that isn't a big problem for you though. You used your Bow and arrow to shoot them all down.

You looked at the other ones and thought if his you were gonna deal with them because it seems like you're gonna have to you your game a little more because you are gonna have to do a lot better than that

You looked at the other ones and thought if his you were gonna deal with them because it seems like you're gonna have to you your game a little more because you are gonna have to do a lot better than that. You may have to go into he man as of right now but you won't do that because you felt like that is gonna make things a little too easy right now and you like a challenge. That is just you by the way. Now that you have taken out all of the bots, you will have lay there for a while right now because Xavious have taken some damage while he was taking out the bots.

Xavious: Please, you guys don't have to worry about me. I will be fine.

Spinerella: Darling, please don't move around like that. You're hurt.

Xavious: Like I said, you don't need to worry like that. I already told you that I will be fine. You know how I get when people make me feel weak like this. I seriously don't like this.

Bow: So what are you guys doing?

Y/n: Well, I was thinking that me and Adora should go somewhere that horde won't normally go and check there. I bet that is where they don't want us to go.

Bow: Okay, but I find that to be reckless.

Y/n: Look me and Adora have school other. We have each other's back and we can over come anything that comes out way.