Part 32

The entire crew were wearing different outfit at the moment. You still didn't know what you were doing but you hope that whatever you are doing is important. The whole situation about Catra is intense because you were being reluctant to be doing all of this for Catra after all that she did. Glimmer on the other hand did something's that she shouldn't have done but they are worth forgiving and you don't hate her as much as Catra.

Adora: Come on, there is still some good left in Catra.

Y/n: We are done with her. She hurt us and I haven't forgotten that. And besides she said it herself, that she doesn't want to be rescued. She said stay away because she knows that she isn't welcome with us.

Adora: you're being ridiculous right now.

Y/n: Oh, so I'm the one that is being ridiculous? About not wanting to help the person that tried to kill is a bunch of times and she even open a portal and almost caused the entire universe to be wiped out. And we've lost someone. It was all because of her. I guess that you are just too soft or you just forgotten all about that.

Adora: No.... it's just that she saved Glimmer and maybe she have some good left in her.

Y/n: Well that's too bad because her saving Glimmer isn't gonna change a single thing.

He then turned to Glimmer who was looking at them with some guilt her eyes.

Glimmer: There is so much that I have to say for all of you guys.

Y/n: You don't have to say anything. You've mistreated us and all we've ever tried to do is lookout for you but all you ever did was whine and toss us around like we're it even your friends.

Glimmer: I know what I did. All I want to say is that I am really-

Y/n: Don't talk to me. All you've done is what makes this really hard for me to even look at you. All you did then. You've mistreated your friends, blame them for the loss of many important people, nearly destroyed the planet despite several warning, willing to trust shadow weaver, the person that hurt us a lot, lured a genocidal dictator to our planet and now you're hoping that we would forgive you like this?

Glimmer: I don't. I know what did. It was bad and do deserve all of this. Please, I'm

During the argument, the ship shook.

Adora: What was that?

Y/n: We should talk to Entrapta.

Bow went to check up on Entrapta to talk to her about the ship.

Glimmer:(Sobbing) Adora, I'm so sorry for everything I said. You were right about everything. I should have just listened to you. I didn't know if I'd ever see you again- and now I.

Adora: Hey, hey, it's okay. We're here now. And nothing is going to pull us apart again. I really missed you too.

Y/n: I missed you too but it doesn't mean all the angers goes away Glimmer.....

Glimmer: I know. I know that you are really mad at me right now but I want you to know to know that I am really...

Y/n: No, just.....No.

You pulled your hand away from Glimmer who seems to have been trying to hold your hand but you pulled away. The ship then shook again. The reason for this is because the ship were running out of fuel. Entrapta said that you need to go on another planet to get the same fuel crystals that the ship uses. After the ship landed on the planet, it looks like it was destroyed.

Glimmer: Horde Prime conquered this planet and he's doing the same exact thing to Etheria. This is all my fault. Horde Prime only found us because....