Part 6

Well that was really hard time for you. Let probably have to do with the fact that you were there, stretching out all of te energy that you have in you. You were with Adora.

Y/n: I don't know do you guys knew this but I'm not the one to do this your way.

Adora: Well, you're gonna have to gonna have to do that.

Y/n: Well too bad, you're gonna have you follow me and watch how it goes okay.

There was one secret place that you went. It was really dark and you kicked it right in. You looked at the place seeing how it was dark. Glimmer, Adora and Bow didn't like the way how you were doing things.

Adora: Okay, I think that we should turn back.

Y/n: What? Are you kidding me? I think that we should go right inside now.

Bow: What? You're crazy.

Y/n: I guess that is one way that you can put this.

In the dark, there was one robot that was coming straight at you. It wasn't all that strong and it was coming at you really weakly. You kicked it down and stomped its head in.

Y/n: Okay now. What did you think about that?

Adora: Okay, you wanna tell us how I think about this? I think that this idea is totally nuts.

Y/n: Alright. I've I'll be taking that up as a compliment.

You all went into the place much deeper and just like that you were separated from Bow. You think that you have messed up right there.

Adora: Oh look what you did. You've got us lost.

Y/n: Oh please quit your crying and keep your sanity in your head. We are not lost. This place doesn't seem big to me. Sooner or later, we will find Bow.

Glimmer: Oh really? Cause I'm pretty sure that we have passed this picture about 5 times right now.

Y/n: Well that may be true but your are all starting to lose your sanity now.

While talking, you looked to see something in the dark coming right at you guys.

Y/n: I guess that we are doing this right now:

You all took your stance and was preparing to fight but found that it was a person just like all of you. It was princess Entrapta.

In the Fright Zone.

It wasn't looking all that good for the horde. You did make their plan fall apart. Zane was the one that was angry the most.

Zane: Looks like ge rebellion scum took us out like we were all nothing.

Catra: I can see that you're getting angry. I think that you need to cool down.

This was because of the way hiw he was mocking her back then.

Zane: Can you please get off of my case now.

Catra: Then that wouldn't be fun would it.

He is starting to get really annoyed about how the way that she is acting around him.

Zane: Fine but do t get on my case so much. Now I hoe that my creation is ready.

There is a small robot that he was building so that he could attack the Rebellion lion with it. He turned it around and before he had sometimes for it to work, it fell down on the ground flat like that.