Part 7

Zane was up and he was a bit cranky. He hate the fact that has to get up and do all of the work. He would love it if he could take a day off from all of the work. Zanelooked at Catra. She see that he is really angry and really bored and he could use some relaxation.

Zane: Hey Catra, I could use a little hand here. Could you help me out?

Catra: What could do you suppose me do?

Zane: I don't know. I would like for you to get up and help me out just for a little if that is okay.

Catra: No, I think that you are the one who thinks that he is the boss of everything and I would like for you prove that he can do all by himself.

He is really mad right now and he canst stand the way how he is being treated and he think that r had enough.

Catra: Where are you going?

Zane: I was thinking that I take a break. We have the rebel at dawn. Everything will be ready then just don't mess around.

Back in BrightMoon.

You were so bored like you were most of the time. You haters the fact that you have to wait so long for what is coming.

Y/n: So what is the surprise gonna be? Who are we gonna meet up with?

Glimmer: You're gonna have to be patient.

After you were done landing, there was a woman that ran up to you guys.

Woman: Is that my Glimmer?

Glimmer: Hey Aunt Casta.

Casta: And Bow. Who are these so lovely guest?

Glimmer: These are Y/n and Adora. They can sometimes turn into a giant man and woman name He-man and She-ra.

Casta: Ot is so lovely that Glimmer is making some new friends. We were so pleased that she started bringing Bow around. I was sure that he was made up.

Glimmer cleared her throat.

Casta: You have done something with your hair?

Glimmer: What? Yes. I cut it.

Casta: I can see that. I can also see that you're not wearing the sweater that I knitted for you. Don't you like it?

Glimmer:Sure. I like it. It's great.it just that I think that it is a little earl for a sweater right now.

Casta: But you'd tell me you didn't like it.

Glimmer: Yes, I would tell you.

Bow: I am wearing the socks that you've sent me.

Casta: Well, I've always been fond of this one.  So, what's brings you all this way to see your aunt? Is it once in a blue moon already?*Laughing*

Glimmer: We're on a diplomatic mission Auntie. We're rebuilding the Princess alliance.

Casta: My goodness, them you must be starving. I'll have a meal prepared. Insure that your ma other hasn't been feeding you.

She led you all over the place. You see that the place looked all fun and stuff. You wondered how we're they so peaceful and happy in a time like that. Like, the horde hasn't come there and tore it all to pieces. You were so happy that you were wrong about these people. You're glad that te horde didn't cane but they could come in any day or even in minutes or seconds. You have to give your thoughts a rest and look at all of the fun that is going on here. After she was done talking to you, you think that you should kick back and enjoy relaxing right on the dirt.