Part 34

After escaping Horde Prime's ship, everyone all made is safely back on board. Entrapta was fixing the ship with the help of Wrong Hordak.

Y/n: Why did you bring him in here?

Bow: We couldn't just leave him behind. And he's harmless. You know, since I, kind of, you know, fried him and scrambled his brains.

Adora entered in.

Glimmer: How's Catra?

Adora: Good, I keep checking on her, but she's been sleeping for a while. Do you think I should check on her again?

Bow: Adora, you should let her rest.

Adora: Right, right. But what if she wakes up and need something? I'm just gonna go check on her.

Before she could walk into Catra's room, you grabbed her shoulders before she could proceeds.

Y/n: Don't even.

Glimmer: Come on, guys. We faced Horde Prime and made it out alive..

Bow: I honestly can't believe it worked..

Glimmer: Plus, She-ra's back.

Bow: How did  you do that without the sword?

Adora: I don't know. I felt her somehow, just waiting to come out and it was like she never left.

You walked into corner away from anyone.

Adora: Y/n, where are you going?

Y/n: I'm just gonna sit around in the corner thinking about how this mission was a total waste of time.

Adora: Hey, we did it. We've made it off of Horde Prime's ship successfully.

Y/n: We did all of this to go and save Catra. You really forgotten how much that she harmed us? She left us for the horde to hurt a lot of people and she was the partial cause of all the people that were lost during all of this. How could you find it so easy to forgive her after all of that? Are you even thinking right now?

Adora: Of course I didn't forget everything she did. She hurt us. She had hurt a lot of people but I know she still have some good left. I know she is still a good person.

Y/n: Adora, I k ow that you care a lot about Catra and

You have saved Catra from Horde Prime's ship. And you have to say that you weren't so happy about it. It doesn't feel like you were happy to see her at all but it doesn't seem like deep down you truly hated her to want her dead. While she was sleeping she started have a really bad dream.