My Y/n's Voice

So this is the voice I picked for my male reader. In my mind, our male reader has a voice that resonates with confidence and charm. It's a voice that commands attention when he speaks and has a captivating tone that draws you in. When he narrates the story, it's as if you're right there with him, experiencing every emotion and sensation alongside him.

His voice has a soothing quality that can calm your nerves after a long day, yet it possesses a certain intensity that ignites passion during action-packed moments. It's smooth and deep, with a touch of warmth that adds depth to every word spoken.

Imagine him narrating the story with a subtle smile, bringing a sense of comfort and reassurance. He has a way of making you feel like you're an essential part of the journey, and his voice creates a bond that makes you want to keep listening.

But enough about my vision. I'm curious to know what you, as readers, think about this choice. Can you picture this voice in your mind as you read the story? Does it fit the character and the plot? Or do you have a different voice in mind for our male reader?

Your feedback is essential, and I'm excited to hear your thoughts. Feel free to leave comments or send me messages about the voice you've imagined. Your input will help shape the character and add depth to the story.

Thank you for being part of this adventure, and I can't wait to hear your opinions! He's voiced by Marcus Scribner by the way.

Best regards,
[TheDaleyFlames]