Part 8

You were up really early . You were bike that you are one tough little sleepy and fighter cause you know that you have just put the horde right in their place. You were informed that you were invited to the princess prom. It was a prom for all princesses and so you are Adora's plus one and so you are here easily invited. While looking in the closet, you were looking for something really nice that you can dress up in. It ain't gonna be easy looking for the right outfit for you but you knew that there could be one good for you you. Adora saw you were having trouble so she picked one just for you. You put on the suite and you do looks good.

You looked right in the mirror and saw that you don't look bad after all but you think that you still don't look all that good and so you most think that you look a bit not all that impressive

Y/n: Are you sure that I would look good in this?

Adora: Sure, you look fine.

Y/n: But I don't think that I will be loved by the other so much.

Adora: Trust me when I say this, you are gonna look good out there.

Y/n: Fine, I guess that you are right about that. I do t see what is the big deal anyway. But I guess that. I for one think that there is something that could be from the horde. I'm pretty sure that they could attack us at any minute now.

Adora: Look, things are gonna be okay. If the horde do show up, we will stop them.

Y/n: Good. That is something good to hear.

You had a flier that you have picked somewhere. You placed it right over her head. She looked so pretty like that. You think that you are just about ready for the prom cause you are gonna make the floor catch fire.

At the fright zone.

Zane was in his new outfit. He didn't like it all that much but he guess that it will do for now.

Zane was looking at Scorpia to see that she is in a nice little dress

Zane was looking at Scorpia to see that she is in a nice little dress. He would say that he was impressed by her outfit but he say that he somehow likes it a lot. Now he must go to the prom and cause some trouble there.