Part 35

It seems the horde was taking over because there are so many people that are chipped and are under control. Zane was somewhere and some rebellions soldiers were surrounding him. He activated his laser cannon and started to use it on the rebellion army and he even started to use his saber as well. People everywhere were coming all out of him but no matter how hard that they all tried, he was able to take them all down. No one would there to stand in his way.

Back on the ship.

Adora

You stood by with everyone else on the ship. Adora paces as Bow and Glimmer study the tracker pad.

Adora: Anything yet?

Bow: Adora, I'm trying, but no one's answering. They're gone.

Entrapta: Uh-oh. I think I found the blockade Perfuma was talking about.

Bow: That's a lot of Horde ships.

Glimmer: How are we going to get through that? If I could use magic, I'd teleport us past it. Over never felt such a lack of magical energy in my life. Why does Spence hate me so much?!

Y/n: Whatever is happening, we cannot give up. We have to find a way around it.

Adora: Plus, our friends need us. Magic or no magic, we're going home.

Y/n: Yeah.

Catra: So, your plan is to what? Ram through an armada of ships?

Adora: No! Maybe! We have to try.

Catra: You heard Perfuma. They're waiting for us, they're going to catch us, and if they do...

Catra stopped in her sentence as Adora's eyes open.

Catra: Take it from someone who's defeated you guys, like, a lot. Charging in without a plan won't work.

Adora: Okay, well, heh, you didn't defeat us

Y/n: Yeah, more like you almost got the jump on us and we've gotten away

Bow: Adora, Catra's right. That felt weird to say. We barely made it out last time we tangled with Prime. We need to figure out another way to help our friends.

Y/n: Right, Catra you were with him. Is there by any chance he has some sort of weakness?

Catra: I don't know, you think he'd tell me?

Out of nowhere Wrong Hordak appeared right behind them.

Wrong Hordak: You are correct, brother.

Everyone all screamed, turning around as he appeared suddenly behind them.

Wrong Hordak: We do not discuss Horde Prime's weakness.

Adora: Uh, heh, So, that means Horde Prime does have a weakness?

Wrong Hordak: No. Horde Prime is all-powerful.

Y/n: But you just said-

Wrong Hordak: We do not discuss Horde Prime's weakness. We do not discuss krytis.

Glimmer: What's Krytis?

Wrong Hordak: Krytis does not exist. And if it did, we would not discuss it.

Catra began to get some flashes of Krytis in her.

Catra: It's a place. A planet.

Everyone all gazed upon Wrong Hordak who whimpers. Entrapta yen began typing for what Krytis is.

Entrapta: Krytis, Krytis, Krytis. Hmm. There s something here, but it's locked. We need administrator clearance to access it.

Adora: Darla, show us.