Part 38

Horde Prime was back in the cloning lab. He was looking at two of the tube of his creations. He has some plan in mind, he will clone himself a lieutenant along with mutating his pass self and equip it with the finest first ones armor and they shall become the most powerful thing that he had ever cloned and not even She-ra and He-man could be able to take them down.

Horde Prime: Soon, you shall be complete and you shall be my champion. I want you to bring destruction and destroy them all, even The mighty She-ra and He-man.

The heart of Etheria might not be the only plan he has to wiping out She-ra and He-man. Zane on the other hand is at feeling so great. When he was fighting with She-ra, he felt something came inside of him. Like something evil have left. He does have a little bit of fight left him in and so he will take off so he could fight the others.

Castapella and Shadow Weaver were now currently present.

Bow: So, wait, hold on, where have you two been this whole time again?

Shadow Weaver: While you were traipsing around in space, some of us have been working to stop the heart of Etheria from falling into Prime's hands. We discovered the same thing you did. Rumors of a failsafe that will break the restraints the first lines built and set the stolen magic free.

Glimmer: Are you kidding? After everything that happened last time, you're still going after the heart of Etheria, and you're helping her?

Y/n: You certainly didn't forget everything she has done to us have you?

Castapella: Look, we're trying to free magic for all of Etheria so we can be strong enough to fight Prime. I'm doing this for your father and you. Shadow weaver is the lesser of two evil.

Catra: At least you at mid she's evil.

Shadow weaver: You're the one to talk aren't you?

This caused Catra and Melog to scowl but Adora was able to calm the two of them down.

Y/n: Catra, don't take this the wrong way but you're not really officially off the hooks yet.

Catra: How else am I suppose to take it but the wrong way?

Y/n: You still have me to pick on your fun, is all.

Catra just scoff.

Adora: Tell us what you know about the failsafe. What makes you think it's in mystacor?

Shadow Weaver: As any good sorcerer knows, mystacor was built on the ruins of an ancient first ones citadel. And beneath mystacor-

Castapella: Oooh, oooh, can I tell this part?

Shadow Weaver: Go ahead.

Castapella: Beneath mystacor, there are many secret tunnels and rooms, for greened and sealed off. No one has been able to access them in centuries, but there are whispers of what they contain.

Shadow weaver:An artifact known as the crystal of Arxia, hidden there by a group of traitorous First Ones.

Castapella: You said I could do it!

Shadow Weaver: You we're taking too long.

Y/n: Arxia. That must be the outpost that Mara's rebels were talking about! The Failsafe might be underneath Mystacor!

Shadow Weaver: Reaching it won't be easy. But I have spent my whole life studying the secrets of Mystacor. I can get us in.

Adora: If you figured it out on your own, why come back here? Why do you need us at all?

Shadow Weaver: Because Mystacor is controlled by Micah, who, you may recall, is controlled by Horde Prime. You have allowed Prime to take too much ground. If he seizes the Heart, it will all be over. There is no more time for half measures, Adora. You must act now.