Chapter 46

~Jade's POV~

I woke up at about noon, which everyone was still asleep at that time, so I decided I should get up.
I barely managed to get out of Sam's arms without waking him.
I walked over to Jc's bed so I could wake him,"Wake up Jc." I whispered in his ear.
"Its toooo early." Jc said.
"Come on." I grabbed his arm and led him downstairs to the kitchen.
"What are we doing?" Jc asked, as he groaned.
"What does it look like were doing." I say, as I grab two black markers.
"Ohhh." Jc said. I handed him a marker. Then we went our seprate ways, since we told each other the plan. I went to Kian's room, I unlocked the door and walked inside, very quietly. I uncapped my black marker, I was inches away from Kian's face. I drew on his face gently. When I finished drawing on him, I found a red marker, and drew a lipstick mark on his neck. I smirked as I walked out. Jc had drawn on Trevor's face, or at least thats what he told me. I went to Ricky's room, as Jc went to Connor's room. When I entered Ricky's room, I walked in very slowly, I had my marker and on his forehead I drew,'yikes' then I wrote the names of every Pokemon ever created on his face. Jc and I met in the middle, both of us agreeing to do Sam.
Jc then said he would do it because and I quote,'Girls wont hurt there boyfriends' so then he did it. Jc only wrote,'JADE' in real big letters, on his forehead.
Jc and I left the markers on the floor, and we walked to the kitchen.
Jc walked in front of me, and I walked behind him. When we reached the kitchen, I went straight to where the guys store there candy. I grabbed a foot long sour patch kid.
{I dont think that they can be that big...}
I first put the head in my mouth, or at least what part of it would fit.
"Hey thats mine!" Jc yelled as he reached for it.
"Give me it!" I yelled as I grabbed it away from him.
"IT IS MINE JADE WEST!" Jc yelled, grabing it from me.
"NOOOOOOO JC CAYLEN GIVE IT!" I said as I grabbed it from him.
I then heard footsteps and both of us became quiet.
"Hey guys." Connor said as he walked in happy, he still had what Jc had drawn on his face. Maybe he hasnt seen it yet?
Then Ricky came down, he seemed happy to. I guess he didnt notice that his whole face was filled with pokemon names.
Then Trevor came down and yelled,
"JC AND JADE WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FLAWLESS SKIN!"
"I didnt do it!" I yell, putting the blame on Jc.
"Okay that was so worth it." Jc laughed.
"Wait wha-" Connor said looking at Ricky,"Its on you to." Connor said to Ricky.
"And its on you!" Ricky yelled to Connor. That put the 3 boys into panick mode as they ran back upstairs to wash it off I guess.
Then I heard footsteps,"They couldnt of washed it off that fast could they?" I question.
I heard Sam groan as he walked in the kitchen,"Hey." He said as he kissed my forehead.
Jc burstsd out laughing.
"What?" Sam questioned.
Jc made his eyes look up at his forehead.
"Yeah I saw it, its gone." Sam said, as he showed Jc that what he had drawn was gone.
"Nooooo fair!" Jc said.
"So love, yor dying your hair blue today?" Sam smirked. I nodded my head.
"Then lets go." He took my hand and led me to his house, or well our house since I live there to now. He unlocked the door,
"For my Princess." Sam smiled as he opened the door for me.
"Thanks my prince." I smiled back at him and walked inside. The last time I had been in his house was well, a long time ago not really but it felt like it.
I looked out his kitchen window, and saw my mom's house, it was empty. After I had gotten into the fight with my dad, my mom left and moved off somewhere else. So my old house, that I had grew up in was now empty. Or kinda empty. It still had my stuff in it, and I still had the keys. So in a way it was kind of my house.
"Um Jade?" Sam questioned looking at me.
"Huh?" I questioned as I looked at him.
"I asked you something."
"Oh sorry.... What was it?"
"Nevermind." Sam said as he walked up the stairs to his room.
"Okay..." I mumbled to myself and grabbed my phone out of my purse.
The song,"Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance began to play. That was Jc's ringtone and text tone. I unlocked my phone and read the message,
"Sup West, can I come with you when you get your hair dyed?" Jc's text asked.
"You can if you pay for it." I texted back.
"Okay see ya then." Jc texted.
I went upstairs to check on Sam,
"What are you doing?" I questioned as I looked at Sam.
"Nothing." He said as he was just scrolling through Twitter.
"Oh okay." I reply and sit next to him.
"Ready to dye your hair princess?" He questioned. I nodded my head and texted Jc that we were leaving. Sam and I drove to the hair salon.
"Hi Um I was just here to dye my hair." I told the woman at the front.
"What color miss?" She questioned,"Rainbow?" She asked.
"No just blue..." I said.
"Teenagers these days are stupid." She mumbled and took me to the back to dye my hair.
"Well then." Jc mumbled and followed behind Sam.

~2 Hours Later~

"Is it done yet im hungry?" Jc questioned.
"Almost." I said.
"Im hungry to." Sam said.
"Here take this and go buy something out of the vending machine." I handed Sam two dollars.
sam and Jc went to the vending machine. They put there money in, but the machine wouldnt take it.
"Go in!" Jc yelled and pushed it in again. after the 10th try they gave up.
"Okay ill starve then." Sam said and walked to the back where they were just now taking the foils out of my hair.
"Finally." Jc said.
"Oh shut up Caylen." I said to him.
They rinsed my hair and my hair was now a dark blue.
Jc paid the hateful woman and we exited.
"I wanna go eat now!" Jc yelled.
"Okay." I said.
"Where?" Sam questioned.
"Anywhere." Jc said.
We drove to Panera and ordered our food. We ate our food pretty fast.
"Hey um I have to go and discuss the secret project."
"Secret Project?" I quetioned.
"Oh um yeah that." Jc said.
"What is it?" I questioned.
"You will see." Jc said.

{Thank you so much for all of the reads! Your all amazing! Also I wont update for a while because im going to edit the old chapters since they are very sucky and really short. Also im writing my other story, that hasnt came out yet, its an Ashton Irwin fanfiction, ill let you guys know when its out and stuff. I love all of you amazing readers. Thanks for making this all possible}