Chapter 16

~Sam's POV~

I felt a warm hand against my cold hand, it felt good. I think its Jade. Im not to sure though, she should know i'll be fine. Or as fine as i'll ever get.
After about 5 minutes the doctors came in, and made Jade leave. I was pretty mad, but they wouldn't know because i'm in a coma, and your face looks the same the whole time. Whenever your in a coma, you actually hear everything people say, and you can feel it if they touch you, but you can't see it, like you can only see darkness, and hope that it ends soon. In reality it doesn't end soon though.

~2 weeks later~
~Jade's POV~

I hadn't been back to that hospital since 2 weeks ago. They kind of banned me from it, unless it was for me to have surgery or something. I hope Sam is okay, he's been in a coma for a while now, and I hope he wakes up. If he doesn't my life is over.

I sat down on an uncomfortable chair in my moms kitchen, as I went through my Apple laptop. I logged into Sam's Twitter, since he gave it to me in case of an emergency. He told me to post on it every once and a while so his fans would 'think' he's okay. So I did something for him every day, today I decided to write."Hey 😜 you got hacked by your best friend!" And they wouldn't know who I was, and that was good. His Youtube videos though! I um kinda had to upload them and say he was busy, so I had to fill in for him for a little bit. And gosh, was youtubeing hard. It was worth it though. I closed my laptop and walked outside to check my moms mailbox, not that it was for me, but to see what she got in the mail. As I was flipping through it,"Bills, bills, bills, and bill." I said quietly, and looked up."Isn't that Sam's car?" I asked to no one in particular."Wait Sam?" I asked again, looking in the direction of the car. Sam, I thought, he's back. And I was wrong like normal.