Chapter 22

~Sam's Point Of View~

I was an idiot for doing that to her. I wanted to be with Jade. And only her. Ella force fully kissed me, and I was drunk and went along with it. Jade probably hates me now. I took the blade that I had found on her floor that night we had the fight, and engraved,'My one and only love' underneath the name Jade. I was bleeding hard, but I ignored it, I stopped after 20 minutes of waiting.
I walked outside. Where was my car? Wait. Didnt Jade say that Ethan was back. Wait thats my car. With the broken glass everywhere. All well. I hopped in it and drove to the hospital, Ocean Park.
As I walked inside there was this group of kids sitting off to the side talking about this boy named Charlie, I had no idea who he was but they said he had woken up from his coma.
When I reached the front desk, I looked at the woman.
"Ella?"
"Sam! Oh I missed you so much!" Ella said and hugged me and then she kissed me.
"Please stop!" I pulled away from here arms,"Wheres Jade?" I asked.
"Room 207, why?" Ella questioned, a puzzeled look on her face.
"No reason." I said, and started walking straight to room 207. I walked in without knocking.
"What do you want?" I heard Jade's voice say to me. She sounded mad at me, I wouldnt blame her.
"To say i'm sorry for everything that I did." I said, lifting up my arm and showing her my wrist, it was still blood stained, but it showed what the point of it was. I needed her.
"Im sorry Sam, but you have hurt me to much. We shouldnt be together." Jade said looking at me.
I leaned up to her and kissed her, trying to prove she was wrong and belonged with me. She struggled and pulled away, after 5 seconds I pulled away.
"You heard me Sam... We shouldnt be together." She said and wiped her lips, as if trying to erase the memory.
"You dyed your hair blue and pink." I looked at her,"And got a lip piercing. Why did you change so much? You were perfect before you did this."
"So now i'm not perfect? After I went through all of this stuff and i'm not perfect!" Jade's voice had anger in it. She probably would of slapped me if it wasnt for her being hooked up to everything.
"Im sorry, Jade, you are perfect no matter what if you would just let me-" she then cut me off.
"No! If you make a girl feel like shes worthless, no one will ever like you Sam Pottorff! Do you here me!" She was basiclly yelling now.
I nodded my head slowly and walked out on her before she could say anything else. Or before I could make an even bigger fool of myself.

As I walked out there was this girl exiting, she was very pretty. Super pretty. Better than Jade.
"Hi I'm Sam." I smiled at her.
"Um I'm Hailey." She smiled back.
"Wanna hang out Hailey?"
"Sure."
I drove her to my house, we had a lot in common.
I parked in my driveway and saw the empty house nextdoor, Jades. Except it wasnt empty. There were two people there. And one looked like Jade. Wait, wasnt she at the hospital? My mind was probably pulling tricks on me as I opened the door for Hailey to get out.
When we entered my house my laptop was open to youtube, it had me logged in under Our2ndLife, it was Wensday so it was my day to upload a video.
"Hey wanna make a video beautiful?" I asked turning to face Hailey.