Chapter 18

~Jade's POV~

As the door was opened I could hear my moms voice."Jade! Why didnt you open the door for me? And why are you crying? And why is Ethan here?" I heard my moms voice for like 5 minutes straight asking those dumb questions.
"Mom! Just please shut up! And go back and take care of the family, because i'm doing fine here, since I'm not allowed to be mature ill prove it to you that I am!" I stormed off since I was angry and went to my room. I looked around it, wow. How in the world did the best guy in the world get in here. Sound asleep, cute as could be. He didnt look the same, yet he didnt look so different. He just looked like me. With the scars on his face. And the scars in the places I had them. I touched the one on his wrist, it had the word 'Jade' on it, like a permanet tattoo of our signs of affection. I looked at the one on my wrist, with a fine pointed blade I had engraved the name 'Sam' on my wrist. It was perfect. Our little tattoos forever. Just the two of us.
And of course I got so lost in a deep thought, my mom came in.
"Jade! Why is there a guy sleeping in your bed!"
"Because I'm letting him, now dont wake him."
"He should be awake! No boy is sleeping in my daughters bed!"
I got even more mad at my mom, and shoved her out of my room. Then out of the house, into her car and I started it for her. I made her leave and go somewhere else. Not here. Anywhere away from here. I picked up the mail and looked at this note on top. From Sam. It read,"Hey Jade, I love you so freakin much you dont even know, im in your room right now, just dont wake me please, the hospital made me tired." I smiled and put the note in my pocket. I walked inside the house and called someone to fix the door, since my stupid mom broke it off comepletely.
When I walked into my room i locked the door and saw Sam sleeping still. I laid down beside him and he wrapped his arm around my waist,"I missed you Sam Pottorff. I missed you." I whispered as I cuddled up to him. I'm glad your back Sam Pottorff. Im glad your back.