Chapter 36

{Okay so were just going to imagine 5SOS looks the same, because they are wearing different stuff but whatever}

~Jade's Point Of view~

"Then we will do a cover." Luke smiled.
Me? Doing a cover with them.
"What would you like to cover Jade?" Ashton questioned.
"Teenage dirtbag?" I smirked and asked.
"That just happens to be the song stuck in my head!" Calum laughs.
"Shes a mind reader." Mikey says.
I take im impressing these guys, Ashton grabbed his little drum thing that wasnt a drum but you should get what I mean. And Mikey grabbed his guitair.
Jc took his phone out of my pocket,"We have to record this moment." He smiled.
We got arranged how we wanted to sit, Mikey was behind me next to Ashton, I was in the middle of Luke and Calum who were in front of Ash and Mikey.
Jc pressed the record button.
"Hey guys," calum started but Luke finished,"Were going to do a cover of Teenage Dirtbag with Jade."
I waved to the camera, as Ash and Mikey started playing. Then Calum started singing.

"Her name is Noel I had a dream about her she rings my bell I got gym class in half an hour oh how she rocks in Keds and tube socks but she doesnt know who I am and she doesnt give a damn about me."
Then Luke started in with Calum and so did I,
"Cause im just a teenage dirtbag baby Yeah im just a teenage dirtbag baby listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me."
Then Calum stopped singing and it was just Luke and me.
"Her boyfriends a d*ck And he brings a gun to school and he'd simply kick my ass if he knew the truth. He lives on my block and he drives an IROC but he doesnt know who I am, and he doesnt give a damn about me."
Then Calum, Michael, and Ashton joined in on singing with me and Luke.
"Cause im just a teenage dirtbag baby yeah im just a teenage dirtbag baby listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me
Oh yeah, dirtbag, no she doesnt know whats shes missin
Oh yeah, dirtbag, no she doesnt know what shes missin."
Then Luke sang only,
"Man I feel like mold, its prom night and I am lonely, lo and behold shes walking over to me this must be fake, my lip starts to shake. How does she know who I am? And why does she give a damn about me?"
Then Luke stopped, and I began to sing,
"Ive got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby, come with me Friday dont say maybe im just a teenage dirtbag baby, like you."
And then Calum sang,
"Oh yeah, dirtbag, no she doesnt know what shes missin
Oh yeah, dirtbag, no she doesnt know what shes missin."

"I hope you guys enjoyed our cover of Teenage Dirtbag, thanks for being here Jade." Mikey said and smiled.
Then Jc stopped recording and sent me the video. I looked at Luke,"Did I seriously just do a cover with 5SOS?" I questioned.

{I know that you say 5sauce but thats easier to type so i hope you understand. And also whenever they were singing teenage dirtbag I hope that i didnt mess up the lyrics}

Luke smiled and nodded,"Yes you did." He hugged me.
I stayed in his arms, nothing could ruin this moment.
Well except for Luke pulled away from me.
"I really like your hair." Michael smiled, we could be twins, we dye our hair crazy colors.
"I like your piercing." Luke smiles.
I could be twins with Michael and Luke.
"Hey is that a tattoo?" Calum asked, as he looked on my wrist.
Ashton saw what he had seen on his wrists on years past. Scars.
"You cut?" Ashton asked, looking at me.
I looked down and mumbled yes, and I felt as If I had just died. I had confessed that I cut to Jc, and the 5SOS guys.
I felt Kian wrap his arms around me,"Its okay babe." He whispered in my ear.
I could tell a small tear was running down my face as I burried my face in Kian's shoulder.
"Im sorry I asked." Ashton said, patting my back,"I used to cut to." He said, pulling up his bracelets, which revealed some scars that had not healed up just yet.
"Its okay Ash." I hugged him and we hugged for about 5 minutes. I think I found someone else I can trust other than Kian.
Ashton.

{Sorry if this was kind of a sucky chapter and if its short and you get my point. I think that whenever they leave the concert Jades going to become good friends with the boys of 5SOS im just going to make that happen because I want it to! Anyway thank you all for the reads! Your all amazing!}