Chapter 21

~Jade's Point Of View~

I cut myself for at least 2 hours with one single blade. I felt weak after all of that. I passed out.

~30 minutes later~

I woke up in a hospital bed, sleepy and weak."Where am I?" I asked.
"The hospital." I heard a familar voice say.
"Whats your name?"
"Ella."
Ella? That was the woman who kicked me out of Sam's room. The woman who wouldnt be nice enough to tell me how Sam was. Ella. I groaned at the thought. I looked at her face. Blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny, tall, tan. Wait that sounds like the girl Sam was kissing.
Wait It was her. Ella. Ella. Ella. Thanks for ruining my life, they should of named you hella cause your a kella! I didnt even understand my attempt to be funny.
"You were making out with Sam?!?!" I say mad.
"Yeah, he was right about you. Your a jealous little freak." She smirked.
"Oh thats it!" I say, trying to get out of the bed, but being defeated from being tired and all of the wires hooked up to me,"Let me go." I say looking at her.
"No. Your sick and your staying here." Ella then walked out.
"Why me?" I mumbled as Sam walked in.
"What do you want?"
"To say im sorry for everything I did." Sam says while looking at me, he shows me his wrist, still written or engraved with a blade on it was my name,'Jade' but with something diffrent about it, underneath it, it said,'My one and only love' then a litte heart.
Was he serious? After everything he had done, he wanted me back.
No way. No matter what. No.
"Im sorry Sam, but you have hurt me to much, its just we cant be together." I say. As he comes up to me and....