Chapter 49

~Jade's POV~

-Filming-

"Hey everyone this is the Sam and Jade show!" Sam and I both said to his camera.
"I'm Jade, I have the Youtube Channel, AmazingJade."

~End of filming~

"It's uploaded!" I said and smiled softly.
"You think they will like it?" Sam asked, looking at me.
"They won't like it. They will love it." I say as I look in his eyes. Sam kissed me softly.
Someone knocked on the door, that was still locked.
"WHO IS IT?!?!" I yelled.
"JC!" Jc yelled back.
Sam nodded at me and I went to answer the door for Jc.
"Hey uh what have you guys been doing for the past 4 hours?" He asked.
"ITS BEEN FOUR HOURS!" I yelled asked, well I thought it had only been like 1 hour, guys time goes faster when trying to film a video.
"It's getting late." Sam said.
"We should uh probably go." I said, as I grabbed all of my stuff, and so did Sam.
We all said goodbye to all of the guys and got in Sam's car, we drove back to the house. I had fallen asleep in the car.
When we arrived at the house Sam shook me a little, to see if I would wake up, but I was to tired, so I didn't.
Sam opened up the car door for his side, then opened the door for my side, he took the seatbelt off of me and carried me inside. He laid me on his bed, and went back outside to get the rest of the stuff. I slept quietly until the next morning.

~The next day~

I heard fans all around our house.
I woke up, the best way possible, said no person ever.
"Why are fans here?" I asked, as I nudged Sam for him to wake up.
Sam woke up and looked out the window, to see alot of fans.
"Um I have no clue." Sam said. I then heard a knock on the door.
"I'll get that." I said. I got dressed halfway, which meant I just changed pants and put a bra on under my pj shirt, which was just a normal shirt after all.
I went downstairs and opened the front door, to see a smiling Ashton Irwin.
"ASHTON!" I smiled and hugged him tightly. I hadn't seen him in like what seemed like forever.
Ashton hugged me back and walked inside, followed by Luke, Michael, and Calum.
"So um did you guys attract this big of a fan crowd to our house?" I asked them.
Ashton shook his head no,"Um nope, not that I know of. I think that it's because of the sucess of the channel." Ashton smirked, taking his phone out of his pocket, and showing me that we had 1 million subscribers, and we hadn't even had the channel up for over 24 hours.
"Woah." I smiled as I saw it.
"You broke a Youtube record from what I've heard." Luke said.
This has to be the best feeling ever. Feeling like you have done something.
Sam walked in,"Oh hey guys!" He said.
"SAM WE HAVE ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!" I yelled and hugged Sam tightly.
"Gosh she gets excited easily." Calum said laughing.
"Do you not remember when you first hit one million subscribers Calum?" Michael asked,"We were in my garage practicing, and you started freaking out, we had to take you to the hospital to make sure you were okay." Michael said and laughed a little.
"Is this even real?" I asked them.
They all nodded.
Sam looked down at his phone, since he had just recived a text.
"VIDCON STARTS NEXT WEEK!" Sam said and smiled.
"Vidcon?" Luke questioned.
"It's where youtubers meet fans, through a convention held for that." Sam said, and explained it.
"OMG MY FIRST VIDCON!" I said smiling brightly.
"Where is it at?" Calum asked.
"Yeah where is it? Maybe we could come?" Ashton asked.
"Florida. And we do have 4 extra tickets." Sam said smirking.
"I WANT ONE!" Ashton yelled.
"I WANT THE SECOND ONE!" Luke yelled.
"I WANT THE THIRD ONE!" Calum yelled.
"I WANT THE FOURTH ONE!" Michael yelled.
"It's offical, you guys are coming to Vidcon with us next week." I smiled softly at them.

~The next week~

Ahhh Vidcon! So exciting! My first ever vidcon and I get to spend it with my boyfriend, and 5 Seconds Of Summer! How many people have ever said that in there life!
"Hurry up Sam were going to be late for the flight!" I told Sam, since he was packing.
"I'm almost done!" He yelled back.
After about 10 minutes, Sam finished packing. We put all of our stuff in his car, and drove to LAX.
When we arrived at LAX we got all of our stuff out, and went inside, where we would meet up with Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael.
"Hey guys!" Luke said excitly.
"Flight 132 to Orlando Flordia leaves in 20 minutes." A woman over the intercom said.
"We should probably start getting on then." I said.
We all got our stuff and boarded the plane. It was 3 to a seat, Sam, Ashton and I sat in the seat in front of Luke, Calum, and Michael.
"Who all is going to be a vidcon?" I asked, as I looked at Sam.
"Oh you know, Youtubers and fans." Sam said.
"So much detail." Ashton laughed a little bit.
"Here Jade, listen to this and tell me if you like it." Ashton handed me his phone and I pressed play, it was the recording one of there new songs.
Once the song finished I looked at Ashton.
"I love it." I said and smiled softly at him.
"Amazing." He said as the plane took off, and headed to Florida.

{Sorry it's a short chapter! Which Youtubers should I take to Vidcon? You guys can request some if you want to, but thats comepletely up to you! Thank you to all of you guys that have read this story so far! At the moment I have 4.85k+ reads! That is honestly amazing! You guys are so amazing! And can you do me a favor anf read my Ashton Irwin fanfiction? Please! And id you do thank you so much! Your all amazing! See you next update!}