Chapter 39

{Ahhh I love that video of Lashton! Anyway that was Luke's idea}

~Jade's Point Of View~

"You will see." Luke smirked, they then walked off. I guess I wont know what there great plan was after all, until they have done it.

~Ashton's Point Of View~

"Why are we at Mcdonalds?" I asked.
"They have a playground here." Luke said.
"Okay so?"
"Thats our Laston video." Luke laughed.
"Oh."
They walked into the playground area. I took the camera,"Were at Mcdonalds Playground. Ready?"
Luke nodded and I went into the little kiddie tubes first, I laughed a little.
"Oh god. Im so fat!" I said.
Luke then said in a kiddie voice,"This is so fun."
I laughed more.
"We cant even fit!" Luke said.
"Im so fat!" I yelled through laughs.
"Oh my god, ahh ahh!" I said more stuff.
We both continued to climb through the tunnel,"Im falling, hang on." I said.
Then some little kids screamed.
"Im coming." Luke said, following behind me.
"Are we going to get in trouble? It'd be way embarrsing. Can the two huge assholes get out of the playground?" I laughed, I pointed the camera towards Luke,"Say bye!"
"Bye!" Luke said as our Keek ended.

What you didnt see in the Keek, was rather interesting, and im glad i didnt show it.
"Will the two huge assholes get out of the playground?" I heard that sound on the microphone.
"Crap..." I whispered laughing. We rushed out as we saw Jade behind the counter,"Welcome to McDonalds Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings."
"You got a job here?" Luke asked.
"Nah... Um better get going before they ban us!" The three of us run out and we see Cal, Mikey, Jc and Kian waiting for us.
"Was your Keek a success?" Calum asked.
I just nodded and smiled, it was better then a sucess. It was amazing.
I got on my Keek and uploaded it,"Lets hope the fans enjoy our Laston video." I laughed.
"We should probably go back to the concert now." I heard Jade say as I heard screaming fans.
"Great..." Jc mumbled.

~Jade's Point Of View~

I heard screaming girls. That only meant one thing. Mob.
We started running as fast as we could run, Luke was in the lead since he had some long legs, then Kian, Then Jc, then Calum, then Mikey, then Ashton, and lastly me,"KIAN!" I yelled as I got lost in the mob of fans.
I stood in the middle of the fans, being ran over by them,"KIAN LAWLEY GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled at him.
"Did someone say Kian?" I heard a voice say. It sounded familar. Maybe because it was Sam.
"Oh uh no!" I said, Kian ran over to me, seeing Sam. Kian picked me up and ran back to the arena, we made it shortly after the rest of the guys arrived.
"Oh god Jade are you okay?" Kian asked, sweating.
"Yeah im fine, why wouldnt I be?" He pointed out my wrists. They were bleeding,"Give me a minute please..." I said walking into the bathroom. As soon as I got in there I locked the door, to my luck there was a girl in there, and I had no idea it would be my own sister.
I stared at my tear stained face in the mirror,"Why?" I whispered in the mirror. The bathroom stall opened up and out walked Hailey,"Jade?" She looked at me confused,"Why are you here?" She asked.
"Im here with Jc to see the concert." I wasnt going to dare mention Kian, if anything, I wouldnt tell her about him.
"Oh uh cool, im here with Sam." She smiled at me and walked off.
I mumbled something. Jc walked in as soon as I finished saying that,"You okay?" He questioned.
I shook my head no.
"Its okay." He whispered in my ear, hugging me.
"Everythings going to be alright." Jc whispered again.
I cried softly into his shoulder, my wrists still bleeding.
"Lets get you cleaned up." He said, picking me up, and setting me on the edge of my seat, he cleaned up my wrists.
"And heres something for you." He smiled, he pulled out 3 bandanas that he got from Ashton, he tied one on my right wrist, one on my left wrist, and one on my forehead.
"And thats just for Ashton's number one fan. And his number one fan only." Jc smiled and hugged me, he kissed my forehead softly.
"Thanks Jc." I whispered, he picked me up and carried me to where the others were.
"I think ive found where all of my red bandanas went." Ashton laughed, noticing all of the red ones that Jc had put on me.
"Sorry Ash... Im your number one fan." I smiled and hugged him softly.
"Its okay Jade." He smiled.
"We should be getting on stage now." Luke said.
"NOOOO WE GOTTA BRUSH OUR TEETH!" Mikey yelled.
They walked into the bathroom and brushed there teeth,"Bye guys!" Luke said. Ashton hugged me once more and walked off with Luke.
"Byeee." Calum said walking with Luke and Ashton.
"Bye girl with the blue hair!" Michael smiled and said. They walked to go and get on stage.
Kian, Jc and I ran off the backstage, and went to our front row seats. We stood as close as we could to them, being pressed up by the same mob that attacked me earlier.
Kian lifted me up on his shoulders so I could see them slightly better, since I was kinda short."Thanks Kian." I smiled.
Then they came on stage. This will be the best day ever, I thought to myself.

{ooh so um sorry if this chapter sucked lol. Okay so next chapter it will be there time at the concert, if i dont do good at that chapter im sorry but ive never been to one of there concerts before, so thats why. But my mom bought me tickets for it so yay! I dont know when ill get them but ya know... Anyway thank you for all the reads! You are all amazing!}