Chapter 51

~Jade's POV~

We all got onto the bus to Magic Kingdom, only Youtubers were on the bus because well, there were so many of us, it took one whole bus to take us there, this wasn't even including the other Youtubers. This was just the people we were the best of friends with.
We arrived at Magic Kingdom about 10 minutes later.
"What should we ride?" Jenn asked me, as we both exited the bus.
"Under the sea, manly because Ariel's like my favorite princess." I told her.
Sam walked up behind me, and wrapped his arm around my waist, as we continued to walk with Jenn.
"Wanna know who my favorite princess is?" Sam asked me, and I nodded.
"You." He said smiling, and then kissed me softly.
"Awww." I said blushing after he kissed me.
We got on the monorail and it took us to Magic Kingdom, once we arrived, we were amazing.
"Calm down Jade." Sam said and laughed.
Jenn, Sam, and I walked through the entrance, already passing security and etc. We walked down mainstreet, passing all of the stores, and then we saw Cinderella's Castle.
"It's so pretty." Jenn said, looking up at it.
"Yes. Yes it is." I replied.
Sam looked at the castle, then at me kissing me softly and I smiled. Best day ever so far! We walked through the castle, and to the other side of the park, where the 'Under the Sea' ride was.
We waited in the line.
"Ugh this is taking forever. How long have we been waiting in line?" I asked.
"Not even a minute yet." Sam said, laughing a little.
Once Sam stopped laughing, we realized that there were Youtubers behind us, like Andrea, Jc, Kian, Trevor, Dan, etc.
We got on the ride, after a two minute wait that seemed like forever, and only two prople per clam shell. {Is that even what there called?} Sam and I shared one, we were in the front, Jenn and Jc behind us, behind them was Dan and Phil, behind them was Trevor and Kian, and etc.
Once the ride started we watched basiclly a quick version of the movie, once we reached the part where Ariel and Eric got married Sam and I smiled.
"That'll be us someday." I whispered in his ear and smiled.
Sam nodded slowly and kissed me, as the ride came to a stop and we exited the ride. We walked outside of the Grotto of Ariel and we stood outside, Jenn and Jc sticking with us, while the other Youtubers went there seperate ways.
"What should we ride now?" I asked.
"OMG ITS COTTON CANDY!" Jc yelled smelling cotton candy, as he ran off to go get some, of course us not wanting to loose him, we ran after him.
"Dumbo!" Jenn said and went to go stand in the line.
I laughed a little, and we waited for Jc to get his cotton candy.
We waited a few seconds in the line and we were in the front, when we were about to go onto the ride, a man stopped us.
"No food on the rides." He said sternly, taking Jc's cotton candy and throwing it away.
"your kidding." Jc said as he got on the ride.
"I don't like heights." I told Sam, he knew that I didn't.
"It's not that high Jade." Sam told me, as he helped me into the dumbo.
"Still. I don't like them." I told him, as I watched him sit next to me.
The ride started and there was this little button to control how high you went up, I didn't press it, yet we still went up. I clung to Sam's arm,"Sam I don't like this. I think it's broken. What are we gonna do? Sam answer me!" I said, talkimg very quickly, only using one breath to say it all.
"Calm down Jade, none of the buttons actually work. The people that work the ride are doing it." He told me.
Oh, so they think it's funny to torture me, do they not?
I started breathing a bit heavily.
"Jade calm down." Sam whispered in my ear, trying to calm me down, but it wasn't working.
The ride ended about 5 minutes later, I was happy when they finally let us down.
"I am not, I repeat not doing anymore heights." I told Sam.
"You rode in an airplane here. That had tons of height." Jc told me.
"But I don't have a fear of flying." I told them all.
"It's a small world!" Jenn said.
"Tell me about it." I said.
"No the ride. Do you think I would just say that randomly?" She asked.
"Um I dunno." I said, shrugging a bit.
We waited in the,'It's a small world' ride line, which was long, it was a 30 minute wait.
"Ughhh what do we dooo?" I asked, as I leaned against Sam.
"We wait." Sam replied.
"How long has it been?" I asked.
"Barely 5 minutes." Jc replied.
"Is it our turn yet?" I asked.
Jenn shook her head no.
I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could say anything, Sam cut me off,
"Don't say another word." He told me.
I backed off of him, and left the line comepletely.

~Jenn's POV~

"Jade!" I yelled as I saw her leave.
"Way to go Sam." I told him, as I followed behind Jade.
"Wait up!" I told her. Jade continued walking, but I didn't know where to exactly.
I stopped following her because well, I couldn't find her. I pulled out my phone, and leaned against a bench, I put my phone up, and saw I was mobbed by fans.

~Jade's POV~

I continued walking, I looked on Twitter to see where the other Youtubers were. I saw Dan say that he was at the Haunted Mansion. I ran to the attraction, and cut in front of everyone, hoping to find Dan.
"Excuse me." I said, as I walked past some children that were 5ish I'm assuming. I made it to Dan after a few minutes.
"Hey." I said.
"Jade?" He asked and I saw Phil behind him.
"Yeah it's me." I told him.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Sam?" Phil asked me.
"He told me not to say anything. So I left." I told them the whole story, and they nodded.
"He's such a jerk." Phil told me.
I nodded in agreement.
"Um wanna ride this ride with us?" Dan asked me.
I looked up at him, the biggest smile on my face,"Yes." I simply replied. Maybe this was better than Sam. Maybe hanging out with these two guys was better than all of them. Maybe this was my escape.

{Hey! So I decided to write you guys a short quick little chapter and I hope you like it! Anyway I'm almost to 6k reads! It's honestly unbelievable! Thank you to everyone who is reading this! You guys are amazing! I can't believe that this is the 51st chapter! It's so unreal! But it is real! This is honestly amazing and one of the best things ever! I'll see you next chapter update! Until then!}