Chapter 52

~Jade's POV~

We finished riding rides at Disney a couple hours later, we were about to watch the fireworks at the end of the night.
"Where are they?" I asked Dan and Phil.
"The castle?" Dan suggested.
I nodded and the three of us walked to the castle. We stood in front of the huge Cinderella castle, and watched the fireworks display which was amazing.
"It's sooo pretty." I giggled.
I felt an arm wrap around me, not saying anything I let it stay there, because I was hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. It wasn't Sam since he's mad at me. At least im hoping. I still didn't turn around and the fireworks ended.
"That was cool." I said, turning around not seeing anyone that was holding onto me. Must have been my imagination.
"Agreed." Dan said.
"Wait I didn't vlog!" Phil said.
"Chill you can vlog tomorrow." Dan told him and I giggled.
Dan, Phil, and I walked to go and get on the busses, we walked behind all of the youtubers.
"Omg I need to go film with Joey!" I told them.
"It's like midnight, and your filming for a video?" Dan asked, then laughed.
"Says the boy who stays on Tumblr most of his life."
"Ugh." Dan said.
"I'll do it tomorrow. Im sure it'll be fine." I said.
Phil nodded.
We entered the bus and it drove us to our hotel, the bus dropped us off at the lobby.
"So where are you staying tonight?" Dan questioned.
"Im just going to request my own room." I told them, going to the front desk.
I requested my own room, getting the presidential suite, I held the keys in front of Dan and Phil's faces.
"How did you get those?" Dan asked.
I shrugged,"Only room available." I laughed.
"Shall we walk you to it?" Phil questioned, extending his arm, as he nudged Dan to as well.
I nodded my head, and they both took each of my arms, Phil on the left arm, Dan on the right arm. We walked up to my room on the highest floor.
"We have arrived!" I said, laughing a little.
"I see that." Dan said, letting my arm free, and as well did Phil.
"So goodnight?" I questioned, looking at the to.
"See you tomorrow Jade!" Phil told me, as I unlocked the door to my room.
"See you tomorrow Dan and Phil." I told them both, as I walked inside of my room, laying on the bed for a moment and falling asleep.

~Next Day~

I woke up to my alarm clock on my phone, I rolled over to the other side of the bed, and unlocked my phone, canceling the alarm. I scrolled through my Twitter for a moment, then through my Instagram, then Vine, then Facebook, then Tumblr, then Snapchat, and etc. After I finished scrolling which took around an hour I got out of bed and went to the shower. I grabbed my clothes, setting them on the vanity near the shower, I grabbed my towels and took my shower.
A few minutes later I got out of the shower, and began to dry off. I saw my phone had 1 nonifaction, a text. I ignored it, and finished drying off.
I then began to get dressed, and towel dried my hair.
I put on my shades and Vans, and walked out of my room, down the elevator, which was full of Youtubers, and on the level for breakfast.
I stood in line behind the people in front of me, once it was my turn to order, I ordered Mickey Mouse shaped waffles, they took my order and I waited for them. Once I grabbed them I saw Jenn, Sam, Andrea, and Kian.
I hoped they didn't reconize me, but them being them, of course they did.
"Jade what's wrong?" Jenn asked me, pulling me to the side, away from the crowd of people.
"Nothing." I told her, looking directly at her, but she didn't know, my sunglasses were to dark.
"We all miss you." She told me.
"Sure you do." I told her, walking away with my waffles as she stood there in silence. I left her there, and him, and everyone, not caring anymore.

{Omg worst chapter I've written I know. I have writers block and so I haven't updated in like 2 months! I am so so sorry about that! I hope you guys don't hate me, it's just I've been going through a lot recently and haven't had time to write. So since I have writers block, could you guys like help me come up with ideas? Just inbox me if you have any! See you next chapter!}