Chapter 34

{Okay so were going to pretend like that is a picture of Jade and Kian, um I think im going to make this story into like some sort of love triangle thing, well i guess even more than it already is, im sorry for annoying you with this long note so ill save it for the note at the bottom..}

~Jade's Point Of View~

"Im seeing 5sos in concert!" I screamed.
"Chill." Jc told me.
"How can I stay calm! I love them! and they are amazing!"
"Jade." Jc said putting his hands on my shoulder,"Chill out, your seeing them in like a week."
"Thats so close! I cant wait!" I hugged Jc tightly,"Okay Jade, we got it you love them."
I started jumping up and down with Jc like girls do when there happy,"Yay!" I yelled.
Connor then joined in but stopped shortly after,"Why are we jumping up and down?" Connor questioned.
"Because I get to meet 5 Seconds Of Summer!" I screamed, im pretty sure China had heard the news.
"Relax okay." Connor said, trying to calm me down.
"How many tickets do you have?" Ricky said as he walked into the backyard.
"I will have 3 tickets." I smiled.
"3 free tickets? Are they like front row?" Ricky asked.
I nodded my head smiling. I had never been this excited for something in my whole life.
"Who are you taking?" Connor asked.
"Well myself, Jc and Kian!" I smiled.
"Does Kian even know about this?" Connor laughed,"Like I havent seen him in like 4 hours..."
"H-hes-" I stop my sentence, the last thing that Kian had heard about me was that I ended up with Sam.
"Jc drive me to the woods."
"Whats in the woods?" He questioned.
I didnt answer him as I grabbed his arm and dragged him to his car. He drove me to the woods and thankfully I saw Kian there.
"Kian!" I yelled running up to him, he was still sitting exactly where he was when he held me. I saw he had the 5 blades in his hands, he didnt cut, but he was twirling them around in his fingers.

~Kian's Point Of View~

I twirled her blades in my fingers. The only thing that I had left of her, were the things that broke her.
"Kian!" I heard a voice say.
I turned around and saw Jc, wait since when does Jc have such a girly voice? Wait, I looked behind Jc and saw Jade.
"Jade?" I questioned.
Jade smiled at me, I dropped the blades out of my hands and she jumped into my arms, making me lay down on the hood of my car.
"Your okay?" I looked at her smiling.
Jade sat up on my lap, as I continued to lay down,"Im fine! Im excited! Were all three going to see 5 Seconds Of Summer in concert in a week!" Jade smiled and kissed my lips softly.
Jc smiled and he sat on the edge of the hood of my car,"So I take that Kade is real?"
"Kade?" I questioned.
"You know, you and Jade shipped together is Kade. So is it true?"
"Yep." Jade smiled,"But the fans dont need to know that yet. It will be our little secret."
"Our little secret baby. Our little secret." I whispered in Jade's ear as she laid down ontop of me.

{Hey! So um this is the end of the story, and its final, I am writing no more to this! Okay okay im kidding dont kill me please im lying! Im going to continue this and such! Your all amazing! Thank you for reading it and for the votes! I seriously love all of you! Okay so about what I said earlier, i think im going to use Andrea Russett, who dated Kian as Jades model for when shes with Kian as seen in the pictures or well no not yet. And for whenever Jade is with Jc ill use Jade's model as JennxPenn, okay? Anyway hope that its not confusing, ill remind you about that whenever i do that...}