Chapter 1

~Jade's POV~

I walked in on my first day of high school, being laughed at and humiliated, I enjoyed summer better, since it was my best one yet. If only I could go back in time, and relive it. If only.

***

Back to summer

***

My first day of summer, exciting, not. I found nothing about summer cool. That was the summer I became sucidel. I was a teenage wreck. Which of course no one knew. Well no one knew, you know except for me.

I was staying at my moms house for the rest of summer, my parents got a divorce earlier that year. My mom lived in California, so I went there. I knocked on her door and she answered it. I wasn't happy to see her, well I was never happy to. I believe it was her idea to get the divorce, and I'm sticking with that.
"Jade! I missed you so much." She smiled and hugged me.
"You did?" I asked, a look of confusion on my face.
"Yes Jade I did. Why do you find everything so hard to believe? Anyways, I need to go help your aunt, she's in the hospital in Denver, she's really sick."
"Well can I come with you?" I asked with a hopeful smile.
"No sweetie, this is for adults." My mom said as she looked down at me.
"Everything's for adults, there's nothing that I can ever do that envoles you! I will admit thats the biggest plus to this stupid mother daughter relationship!" I yell at her, I stormed off to my room.

"Jade, calm down, just stay here I'll only be gone for a few days."

"No, just no! This is not what I came here for." When we were a family we used to live in this house, but now the family is broken, it brings me to tears every time I think about it. I sat on my bed and looked around everywhere. I hummed Mama by My Chemical Romance. I looked outside my window, and saw the youtube boy that lives next door to me. I think his name's Sam. I'm not to sure though. I should go talk to him, wait no I'm stupid never mind. But who am I kidding I need to go talk to him.