Chapter 35

{Okay so im going to skip in to the day of the 5SOS concert because I wanna make Luke Hemmings be in this}

~A week Later~

~Jade's Point Of View~

"Wake up sleepy head." Kian whispered in my ear as I woke up wrapped in his arms.
"Morning Kian." I smiled softly, I yawned.
Jc knocked on the door but we didnt say anything he just walked in,"Todays the day guys!" He said excitedly.
"I get to meet Luke, Ash, Cal, and Mikey!" I yelled, probably making everyone in the house wake up.
A few seconds later Connor and Ricky were in Kian's room, breathing heavily Connor said,"What happened?"
"Nothing, I just get to see the best band EVER PREFORM LIVE AND I GET TO MEET THEM!" I yelled louder, waking up China probably.
"Calm down Jade." Connor said.
"Im gonna go.." Ricky said walking back to his room.
"Go get dressed West."
{If you didnt know, which i dont think you do, West is Jades last name.}
"Fine Caylen." I laughed. I went to my bag that I had packed and got out a crop top with all of there faces on it, high waisted black shorts, black converse, and did my hair in a high ponytail. Which with my blue hair looked amazing with my outfit. When I came back from the bathroom I saw Kian and Jc already ready,"Ready to go guys?" I questioned.
"I was born ready!" Jc sings.
"Quit it Caylen." I laugh, we get in Jc's car and drive to the concert.
The concert didnt start till 10, but since we had to be there before everyone else, we left at 3, not even the vip people come that early, they come at 5:30, so I guess we are more special than them.
It was a 20 minute drive and I put 5SOS album in the album player.
The first song that played was, She Looks So Perfect.
It got to Kian's favorite part, which he just happened to yell it,"YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR AND I KNOW NOW THAT IM SO DOWN!"
{Sorry if i spelt some words wrong lol.}
I laugh slightly as he finishes his 'solo' part since me and Jc didnt try and stop him.
Then the next song that played was Dont Stop.
Then that song ended and Good Girls played,"Are you a good girl or a bad girl?" Kian asked with a smirk.
Then my part came on so I ignored him,"GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT!"
Jc looked at the two of us in the backseat,"Calm down, want a Starbucks?"
We both answered yes and Jc got us both a Starbucks, that kept us quite until we parked in the concert parking lot.
"Okay Kian so if one of them calls me hot dont freak out, I wont go with one of them." I say, walking closer to the building.
Jc whispered something in Kian's ear but I didnt understand it.
I stood at the door as I direct messaged Ashton on Twitter,"Hey were here."
A security person opened the door,"Name?" He asked looking at me.
"Jade West."
"You can go in." The security guy let me in.
"Name?"
"Kian Lawley, and Jc Caylen, were here with Jade."
"You can come in." The security guy let Jc and Kian in.
"Sooo um what exactly do we need to do?" I asked the security man who paid no attetion to us. The arena was huge so we walked to the right of the door, we saw people getting there merch stands sat up,"Hi miss." I said to a woman who was setting up.
"You must be Jade, Kian, and Jc." The woman said,"These are special for you guys." She handed each of us a pile of merch, with signed autographs, and stuff like that."Thanks." We all smiled and said.
"Hey um is that Mikey?" I asked as I saw some red hair on a guy.
"MICHAEL!" I yelled at him, he turned around confused,"Um you are? And um how did you get in here?" Michael asked walking over to us.
"Um Ashton gave me concert tickets... Anyway im Jade." I smiled softly.
"And your Jc and Kian right?" Mikey asked.
"Yep." They both said.
Michael's phone rang,"One moment." He answered the call with a lot of 'yeahs' and such.
"Hey Ashton told me to lead you guys backstage where the rest of the guys are."
My mouth dropped as he said backstage,"As in where you hang out backstage."
"Yeah." Mikey nodded. He started walking backstage.
Kian closed my mouth,"Youll catch bugs in it if you dont close it." He laughed.
The four of us began to walk backstage and my legs felt weak, I couldnt believe I was going to be backstage with 5 Seconds Of Summer.
"Hey guys!" Ashton said, hugging me as If we hadnt seen each other in forever,"Hi A-Ashton." I managed to make myself say.
"Shes starstruck." Jc says,"Im Jc and this is Kian."
Kian smiles at them.
"We know who you two are." Luke says, talking to Jc and Kian.
"You do?" Kian questioned.
"Yeah we watch your videos sometimes."
Calum coughed,"Im right here!" He said, since he hadnt said anything.
I was still talking to Ashton,"Your tall." I laugh as I looked at how he was a little taller than me.
"Im taller." Luke said, standing up.
"Okay you win Luke." I laughed, he was taller than all of us.
"Thank you thank you." Luke laughed bowing down.
"So what should we do?" Cal questioned.
"Well ive always wanted to do a cover with you." I blush.
"Then we will do a cover." Luke smiled.

{Yassss! I have finally added 5SOS which whenever i first started writing this story i had no idea it would get this far! I have 1.30k+ reads! That is so amazing! You are all amazing! I hope you are enjoying my story so far!}