Chapter 31

~Jc's Point Of View~

"And the video idea is..." I say, stopping a moment to take a breath.
"What is it?!?!" Ricky yells.
"The idea is, we are going to dye each others hair!" Jc smirked,"Which Jade doesnt have to do it since she already has blue hair."
"Oh thats okay... I like my hair the way it is." Jade said, tucking a piece of her blue hair behind her ear.
{So when the guys went on tour how they dyed there hair, this is how they did it, well in in real life but this is how there doing it now}
"And I have your hairstyles all picked out. Sam, you get pink/purple hair. Kian you get blue. Connor gets his choice and so does Ricky. Oh and my hair is going to be green."
{And were gonna make Connor dye his hair in this one.}
"Um I wanna dye my hair with a white stripe in it." Ricky says.
"I dont want to dye my hair." Connor says.
"Your dying your hair Con." Jade softly says, speaking to Connor.
"Hmm." Sam puts his finger on his chin,"Your going to dye your hair pink."
"Pink?!?!" Connor exclaimed.
"Yes pink." Sam replied.
"Okay no point in arguing.."

~The Video Process~

"Hey guys Jc here! And I have am finally going to upload-" I stop my sentence as I hear Connor's giggle,"Really!" I roll my eyes.
"Take two of hair dying video whatever were calling this." Jade says, laughing.
"Hey guys Jc here! And im finally going to be uploading on my main channel, for the first time in like a month!" I laugh.

~Finished with filming an editing, now watching the final product~

"Hey guys! Jc here on my main channel, with my friends, please say your name and why your here to the camera!" I pick up my vlog camera, which I was filming with and pointed it to Connor.
"Im Connor, and im here because I dunno just thought about making a video."
I then point to Ricky.
"Ricky Minaj here! Yasssss! And im here to dye my hair!" Ricky says, doing the yikes dance.
{Sorry i seriously cant act like Ricky}
I then point to Kian.
"Kian... Im here for the same reason Rickys here."
I then point the camera to Sam,"Im Sam, and same reason the other two are here."
I then point it to Jade,"Hey in Jade, um you should remember me... I am not doing this since my hairs already blue!" Jade said, pointing to her blue hair and smiling.
"Soooo let the coloring of the hair begin!" I say.
"Who wants to go first?" Connor asked, clearly not wanting to do it.
"I tribute!" Sam says.
"Okay um Kians doing your hair purple!" I exclaim.
Kian took the purple dye,"Will it even show up in his hair? Its to dark?"
"Bleach it?" Jade suggested.
"Yeah um how do you do that?" Kian asked.
"Fine ill just bleach all of your hair white! And then ill make them dye the hair." I grab Sam's hand and lead him into the back room, where I had found some stuff to bleach his hair with.
{This part will not be in the video so ill just put whoevers hair is getting bleached ill put there name with bleach or something like that.}
~Sam's Hair Bleach~
"Is this stuff supposed to burn?" Sam asked.
"Not that I know of, it didnt burn me." I say applying more.
"I love you."
"I love you to." I smile softly.
{Btw This is Jades Point Of view}
"Good." 15 minutes later I come back into the filming room and Sam had bleached white hair.
~Back to Watching the video~
~Jade's Point Of View~

{So yes i did say they were watching it, whenever there is a jumpcut this is what happens in the middle of it.}

Kian dyed Sam's hair purple.
"Next up is Kian." I say.
Kian stands up and walks to the backroom with me.

~Kian's hair bleach~

"Jade." I heard Kian's voice say, in almost a whisper voice.
"Yeah Kian?" I asked, as I put the bleach in his hair.
"I know we just met and that were dating Sam and all, but I really like you."
"But your dating Andrea..."
"I know but, she kinda broke up with me, were an on again off again type of couple."
"If I break up with Sam and I was to go with you, we would be on and off again? No I dont think so."
"Thats basiclly how your relationship with Sam is."
"Okay who the heck do you think you are now? My dad or something!"
"No I was just saying-" I cut Kian off clearly mad.
"Why is everyone like this!" I yell, and walk past where they were filming. No one even tried to stop me from where I was going.

{Hi! Thanks for reading this so far! 1k+ thanks! You are all amazing and special and perfect and etc! I hope that you are enjoying it so far! Until the next update, which i hope i will update shortly!}