Chapter 54

~Jade's POV~

I sat in the stool, overlooking the crowd.
"Don't be nervous, you'll be fine." Ashton whispered in my ear, as he patted my back.
I couldn't believe my eyes, there were more than 5 people in the audience. More like 100. People actually bought tickets to see me. I smiled softly at the thought.
"Hi everyone, im Jade." I smiled at the crowd,"And welcome to my sound check. Um here is where you guys can ask me questions, and I'll answer as best as I can, oh and this is Ashton, he's my special guest star." I giggled as I said that.
"Hi everyone." Ashton said and smiled.
"Okay, so now since that's been said, first question." I looked throughout the crowd, trying to pick someone,"Umm you, with the matching blue hair." I smiled as I said that, it looked basically the same as mine.
"Hi! I would just like to let you know that your my inspiration." Blue haired girl started off.
I looked at her, blushing, I can't believe I'm someone inspiration."It's an honor." I told her, smiling.
Blue haired girl smiled at me,"Okay so my question is, if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?"
I thought for a moment,"Pizza." I said, then smiled at her.
I looked through the crowd, looking for someone else to call. Then I spotted Jenn, and Sam. Whyyy. They both had there hands raised, ignore it. I thought to myself biting my lip.
"Next question will be asked by..." I said, looking at a girl wearing a sparkley shirt,"The girl with the sparkley shirt."
"What's your favorite dance move?" Sparkley shirt girl asked.
"I suck at dancing." I admitted laughing,"But it would have to be.." I thought for a moment or to,"Why don't I just show you?" I hopped off my stool, and showed them my favorite dance move and laughed,"I know it's a stupid one but I like it."
I answered quite a few more questions, then it ended, it was beautifully amazing.
"Thank you guys for coming, I'll see you when the concert comes!" I smiled at them, waving, as Ashton and I walked offstage and into backstage.

~10 minutes later~

"Who let you backstage?" I asked, looking at Sam and Jenn.
"When you know the acts, you get inside." Jenn told me, looking at me.
"We need to talk." Sam said, grabbing the upper part of my arm.
"What's there even to talk about?" I asked, shaking my head,"If we're talking you should be the one apologizing." I looked up at Sam.
"Can we just forget that happened? Please?" Sam asked, looking down at me,"I miss you Jade. I really do. I love you more than anything and I want you to know that." Sam told me.
"I'll leave you to alone for a few minutes." Jenn said, as she left to go and do something else.
"Please just believe me, I wouldn't lie to you, not anymore at least. Please." He looked at me, biting his lip.
I stood up on my tippy toes, looking deeply into his eyes. I closed my eyes, as he closed his. We both leaned in slowly, pressing our lips against each others. Something we hadn't done it a while, because we've been fighting.
After 30 seconds or so, our lips seperated. I breath softly, looking up in his eyes,"i missed that." I wrapped my arms around his neck gently, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I love you Sam." I whispered into his neck, as I buried my face in it."I've missed you so much, it just seems unreal to me." I admitted, I did miss him, I just didn't show it.
"So does this mean we're?" He asked.
I nodded slowly, looking up at him,"Yeah it does. Just don't say anything else smart and we will stay that way." I kissed his cheek softly, as he hugged me tightly.
"Jade your the best." He whispered in my ear.
"No you are. I promise." I whispered in his ear.
"So I see the lovebirds are back?" Jenn asked, as she walked towards us, holding a bottle of water and smiling.
We both nodding in unison, as if rehearsed but it wasn't.
"That's good." Jenn said, as I pulled away from Sam.
"Yeah it is." I told her.
"Can we go back to being besties? Please?" Jenn asked, giving me a small smile.
"Let me think about it for a minute." I said, smirking then laughing."Of course we can!" I told her, smiling as we both hugged each other tightly.
"Everything's back to normal?" Ashton asked, walking towards us, but keeping his distance at the same time.
"You guys don't have to tell me if you don't want to.." Ashton added.
"No it's fine. And yeah, they are." I told him.
"That's..... Good..." Ashton said, trailing off between the two words, as if it wasn't a good thing.
"Well I have to rehearse with the guys.. You preform at 8, okay." Ashton reminded me and I nodded.
"Okay got it." I told him.
Ashton nodded slowly, as he walked off. That was a bit awkward.

{Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading this! Sorry I haven't updated much, I've been busy! But thank you so much for 9k+ reads! This is honestly amazing! When I first started writing this story, I had no idea that this would or even could happen! Thank you everyone who has read this for making it possible! Thank you! See you next chapter!}