Chapter 25

~Jade's Point Of View~

They released me from the hospital early. Thank God. I wouldnt of survived another day in that place. Anyway Hannah came to pick me up and I explained everything to her that she needed to know. She drove me back to mom's house, and there was Ethan.
"Why is Ethan here?" I asked her.
"Oh you know, hes my boyfriend thats why." Hannah gave me one of her evil devilish smiles.
"Your what?!?!" I knew what she was going to say, but still, he was my ex! You dont date your sisters ex!
"Boyfriend, you know like dating?" Hannah said, in her blonde voice. She acted dumb, although she was a very smart girl, it was as if she had changed after everything. For people to like her. For people to want to be friends with her. She wanted so badly to get rid of all of the bad memories she had. But enough about my stupid sister.
We pulled up in the driveway.
"Hey babe." Ethan said, wrapping an arm around Hannah, it made me shiver at the thought.
"Idiots." I mumbled as I walked past them. I unlocked the front door and I saw Sam's penny board on the floor. Wait what? Now Sams here? Great, thats exactly what I want to see.
I knocked on my bedroom door that was locked. I had no idea why it was locked to begin with.
"Um who is it?" I heard Hailey's voice ask, it sounded as if she had been crying.
"Jade! Open up!"
"Im about to take a shower um yeah..." I heard her say.

~Hailey's Point Of View~

{this involves sucidel thoughts and actions, if you dont like this, i strongly suggest you read over it and ignore it, until it is over with.}

"Im about to take a shower um yeah..." I nevously said. I didnt want to tell my sister that she was right. That I was broken by Sam Pottorff.
"Well hurry then..."
I grabbed a towel, I looked in the mirror. Blood on my wrists, a deep cut. Something I had never thoughten I would ever in a millon years do.
I got in the glass shower and sat down on the little seat in there. There was a little razor, I smiled weakly at it,"Thank you." I whispered at it as if it was a baby.
I then picked it up and held it in my arms against my chest,"Life saver." I whisper again. I put it against my wrist,"This cut is for my stupid mother." I then made a cut.
"This cut is for the stupid divorce." I made another cut underneath the first cut.
"This cut is for making mistakes." I made a third cut underneath the second cut.
"This cut is for trusting Sam Pottorff."
I made a fourth cut underneath the third cut.
"This is for not believing my sister." I make a fifth cut underneath the fourth cut.
"And this is just because." I make a sixth cut underneath the fifth cut.
By then, all I saw was blood in the glass shower. I rocked myself back and fourth on the little seat humming a death tune.
"Hush little baby dont you cry. Ill go find you some blades tonight." I whispered to myself after I finished humming.
"All those regrets and all the goodbyes now were gonna end your life." I whispered.
I then put the blade under the sixth cut, and cut until I reached ten.
"Hush little baby dont you cry, no one really cared and your alright." I hummed that to myself.
"And end your life tonight." I say, as I get out of the shower.

{for those of you who werent reading that part, Hailey became sucidel.}

I got dried off, not caring about the blood still coming out of my arms. I got dressed in a shirt that read,'to punk rock for you.' A pair of ripped skinny jeans and black converse, something I personally wouldnt ever wear that outfit, but I had only packed that one outfit and my and Jade wore almost the same size so basiclly I was dressing like her.
I walked out of the bathroom, weak and tired, my hair still wet since I didnt bother to dry it. The bathroom was built into Jade's room so I didnt have to walk away. I unlocked her door, noting that she wanted in. I fixed a little bed on the floor and fell asleep on it before anyone could wake me.

~Jade's Point Of View~

I walked in my room, I wonder when she had unlocked it. Blood stained on the floor, and for once, it wasnt me. I looked over at Hailey sleeping on the ground quietly, and at her wrists. Blood. Hailey you are not becoming me. You are not becoming me.

{Hi amazing readers! This story has reached 700+ readers! That is honestly amazing! I dont know how it even happened, but I am so thankful that it has happened! I cant thank you readers enough! So it might take a bit longer for updates since im in school, earlier I was on break, and you know my teachers like to give me homework but ill still try to update everyday, or at least every two days! Bye guys until my next update!}