Chapter 40

~Jade's Point Of View~

This is the best day ever. I saw them all walk out on stage,"Hello guys!" Ashton said, through his microphone attached to his drum set.
The crowd cheered and went wild.

~An hour into the concert~

"Jade." I heard a voice say, it sounded louder than everyone elses, I looked up from my phone and at the stage, It was Ashton who had said it.
"Yeah?!?!" I yelled at the stage.
Luke went off the stage and grabbed me and pulled me on the stage,"Remember the cover were doing." He whispered in my ear.
I nodded as we walked on stage, there were now 5 stools up there, Michael sat in the first one, Calum in the second one, Luke then sat in the one next to Calum, then I sat down in the one next to Luke, then Ashton sat on the end stool.
"Hey Jade." Ashton whispered and smiled.
"Okay so I know we dont normally do this, but we kinda felt that we should do it." Calum smiled slightly.
"And if you didnt know what were doing... Were doing a cover here with Jade." Michael said.
"And the cover will be of." I smiled softly and said.
"TEENAGE DIRTBAG!" Luke yelled.

~After the song finished~

"Thanks." I whispered in Ashton's ear and hugged only him, since I would get to see the others later.
I walked off the stage and went back to front row, where Kian kissed my lips softly. I smiled at him,"I love you so much." I whispered in his ear.
Kian turned back around to watch the concert, paying no attetion to me. I felt someone put there hand over my mouth, and drag me somewhere, I couldnt quite see who it was.
They dragged me into this unknown room.
"Who are you?!?!" I yelled as they let me go.
"Hailey." Hailey said to me,"Sam wants to talk to you."
"Im not talking to him. Im still mad at him. And if i talk to him, Kian will get mad."
"Its actually about Kian..." Hailey said, cutting me off.
"No." I said.
"Your going and talking to Sam." She dragged me into the room Sam was in and locked the door.
"Great." I mumbled, as I leaned against the wall.

{Okay so that is probably the suckest chapter ever... Sorry its so Short! You are all amazing!!! And just so you know, Ashton and Jade will NOT get together, they will become best friends though, and Ashton might get a crush on her, but they WILL NOT GET TOGETHER! Thats all i needed to say for now, byeeee! ✌️}