chapter 58

~Jade's POV~

he shouldn't of been crying. I still wasn't dead. I was alive. I was breathing. I was me. the best I had been this whole period of being in the hosptial. lots of deaths happen in the hospital, but I wasn't about to become one of those deaths, I couldn't. I wanted to have a good death, a rememberable one. I felt my neck get more damp, as well as my shirt. I continued to try to move my arm, having no luck. I wanted my brain to listen, and it did, I was okay mentally, but psychically far from it. I didn't want to die like that. I continued to try to move, still having no sucess.

-The Next Morning

"I would like to report that it is offical, Jade West has-" I heard a person say, assuming that it was the news. I stopped listening. they came in often, and it was annoying, I didn't like them. after sam had cried for an hour, he left, no goodbye, nothing. at times I didn't understand him. I heard footsteps exiting, assuming that they were he ones leaving. next thing you know, I couldn't hear anything, and there was a sudden sharp pain in my left arm, it was a needle, they must've been trying to put me to sleep or something.

-A few hours later-

I wake up from the sleep, it not progressing, they unhooked me. I then could finally move somehow, I don't know how, but I opened my eyes slowly. I saw the light. I saw the cards. I saw the gifts. I saw the flowers. I saw it all. everyone gasped. I forgot why for a moment. I let it sink it that I was still alive. I wasn't quite dead yet. I looked at the doctor, they looked back at me. they were still in amazement. I wasn't allowed to leave though, I knew I wasn't. they weren't going to let me free that easily. they left after 30 minutes or asking me questions, everything like that. I grabbed my phone that was by my bedside, texting sam,'hospital now. it's important.' I knew that once I sent the message, he'd freak out, since it was from my phone, and I was the only one that knew the passcode, and it would've had to be from me, meaning that I was okay. I wanted him to come so that I could enjoy my last time on earth with him, so that we could have a happy memory. my last memory to be happy. just to die happily, I was prepared for the worst, yet I wanted th best.

{Short chapter, I know I know. next chapter will be a long one, also it will be the last chapter of this book! I'll update as soon as I can! thank you all for reading it, I love each and every one of you.}