Chapter 41

~Jade's Point Of View~

Then Jc was dragged in the room,"Jc why are you here?" I questioned.
"First off why am I here, and your sisters really strong and what do you want?" Jc asked
"Well." Sam started but then stopped.
"Were waiting for an answer." I say, biting my lip.
"Jade I still love you. I dont want you to be with-" I stop him from finishing his sentece.
"I love Kian. He hasnt hurt me and he told me that he never will." I sigh,"When will you undertand that fact Sam?" I say looking down, as a tear ran down my face.
"Dont cry Jade." Jc whispered in my ear while hugging me.
"Fine then just be that way Jade. But when he breaks your heart, dont come crying back to me." That was the last thing I had heard from Sam that day. For months actually, I hadnt heard his voice for 2 months.

~2 Months Later~

"I love you Kian." I smiled softly, as I ended my Skype with Kian. I had gotten home back with my dad a few days ago. I missed Kian so much.

"Whats up West?" I smiled as I saw the text from Jc.

"Nothing much Caylen, just missing my Lawley." I laughed, Jc and I came up with nicknames for people, we just called them there last names.

"Cool anyway Lia just got her so I gotta hang with her... Oh yeah and Ash told me to tell you to check your mail 👍✌️ BYE WEST!" Jc texted.
I did what Jc told me to do and checked my mail, inside was a 5SOS live CD I had gotten one, before it had even been realesed.
"THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH ASHTON! I LOVE YOU!!!" I texted him.
"Your welcome Jade 😃 I hope you enjoy it! I love you to, and wish we can see eachother again."
I smiled as I read his text,"We can see eachother soon. Promise." I texted.
"Deal." Ashton texted me back.
Yay, I might see Ash soon.

I kept my phone out as I saw I got mentioned by someone on Twitter.
@Ashton5SOS tweeted,"I might get to see @Jade_luvs_5SOS later on! Cant wait ✌️"
"Awww he tweeted about me!" I smiled. I then gained more followers, I had, had 1k, but now I had 5k, just from Ashton tweeting that.
Sometimes, I believe that my life was a dream, because some of the things that happen, amaze me. Then I think, or maybe this is real, because if its not then ive wasted alot of my life daydreaming. And of course, all of this did happen. It might not of seemed like it. This wasnt the fairytale that every girl had dreamed of, but it was something. And I liked that something.

{Dont panick! My stories not ending! Its just how I wanted to word that!}

Then I snapped out of my daydreams and got out of Twitter.

"Ashton your seriously my best best best friend thats a drummer." I texted him.
"Im the only drummer you know Jade." He texted back. I smiled softly and sat my phone on the table.
"JADE!" I heard Hannah's voice yell at me. Her voice was annoying, it sounded almost exactly like mine, but it was so annoying!
"COMING!" I yell at her, I dragged myself up the stairs.
"Theres a vistor for you downstairs." Hannah said, as I reached the door.
"And why didnt you tell me that when I was downstairs?" I ranted on to her for about 5 minutes before I went back down the stairs to answer the door.

~Sam's Point Of View~

I had flown out to where Jade was, I couldnt stop thinking about her. Her face. Her eyes. Her lips. Everything. I missed her, I know she doesnt miss me, but I seriously still love her. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. 10 minutes later the beautiful Jade answered.
"Can I help you? Oh wait its you." Jade sighed and leaned against her doorway, her usual happy upbeat voice sounded depressing,"What do you need Sam?"
"I uh-" My eyes went to her hair, she had dyed it pink,"I like your hair." I smiled.
"Thanks." She smiled back. I hadnt seen her smile in a long time, maybe because I hadnt seen her for so long.
"So uh why are ya here?" She questioned.
"We um well I need to tell you something.
"Which is?" She questioned, I could tell she was annoyed by me.
"I still love you." I blurted out of my mouth.
"Why would you love me Sam? You deserve better. Way better. Im worthless and you know it." Jade said and she started crying. That was the Jade I knew, the one that was insecure.
"Jade your not worthless, and even if you were, you would be my worthless." I smiled and hugged her. I kissed the top of her head.
"I miss you alot Sam." She whispered in my ear.
I smiled softly, I kept her in my arms.

~Hannah's Point Of View~

I wanted to know what was taking Jade so long down there, so I went downstairs to see what was happening.
"Jade what the heck are you doing?!?!" I yelled at her. I was not about to say it was 'okay' for my sister to be French Kissing a guy on our front porch. I guess she didnt hear me because she ignored me. She should of listened, because I see dads car coming.

~Jade's Point Of View~

"Sam dont leave me ever again, no matter what happens okay." I smiled softly at him and he nodded.
Then I french kissed him again.
"JADE NICOLE WEST!" I heard my dads voice yell as he walked up the steps to our house.
"What do you think your doing?"
Then I knew I would be in trouble.
"I was uh um nothing." I said, I then bit my lip hard, it drew blood.
"I was doing nothing with your daughter-" Sam started but then my father cut him off.
"Out now, Jade let me have a word with you." My dad then forcfully pulled my arm and dragged me away from Sam.
"Explain this young lady." He said, as we stood in the kitchen.
"I was kissing my boyfriend, is that a problem?" I questioned.
"Yes it is Jade! Your just a kid! You shouldnt be doing that!" He yelled at me.
"I am 17! I should be able to make my own choices!" I yelled and walked off to Sam.
"How did everything go ba-" I didnt let him finish his sentence.
"Im moving to California with you Sam. We can be there and no one will stop us. You only have to promise one thing." I looked up at him, dead serious.
"What is the promise?" He asked.
"You cant hurt me."
"I promise I will never hurt Jade Nicole Pottorff." Sam smirked.
"Did you just propose?" I smiled and blushed.
"No." Sam laughed,"If you live under my roof, you have my last name." He kissed my lips and he took my hand. We walked to my room, packed my stuff, and drove to the airport. Im going to have a new life. A new life with Sam Pottorff.

{So I felt bad about having such a short chapter last time I decided to update early! Your welcome! Anyway Merry Christmas! What did you get for Christmas?!?! I got 5 Seconds Of Summer Concert Tickets!!! anyway Ill try to update later! Thank you for all of the reads! Your all amazing!!}