Chapter 38

{Okay so that picture will make more sense later on... Because now it just seems weird lol}

~Jade's Point Of View~

"I have a plan." Kian smirked and said.
"Whats your plan?" I asked.
"Were gonna go vlog, since I havent dont one in forever, and were gonna go on stage with the band and all the girls with scream-" Kian says, but then Jc cut them off.
"Because they love me!" Jc yelled.
"Weirdos." I laughed, Jc pulled out his phone,"VLOG TIME!"
Jc pressed record,"Hello all of you Caylen clouds, whats up? Long time no vlog? Well heres a vlog with me, Kiannnnn, and Jade!" Jc pointed the camera to me and Kian.
"Sooo lets vlog whatever the crap we are doing. Jade lead the way!"
I stood in front of the two boys, walking out of Luke's dressing room,"Well were backstage backstage at a 5SOS concert and I, I mean we met them, they are super amazing and I did a cover with them, and someone may post it. Anyway this is what it looks like from the parts that normal people dont get to see." I say, as I walk into Ash's dressing room,"As you can see in here there is Ashton's stuff everywhere." I show them some of Ashton's room, not all of it though.
Then I showed some of Cal's then some of Mikeys.
"Here is where they eat, and by they I mean Luke." I say, showing them the kitchen sort of thing. Food and more food filled the room."Kian! Stop eating the cupcakes!" I yelled at him.
"Sorry..." Kian said.
"So vlog," Jc said, turning the camera toward him,"Ill show some more later." Jc turned off his phone,"So uh now what?"
"You know what." I laugh.
"No I really dont." Jc said.
"Whatever..." I roll my eyes, as I call Ashton's Number, hoping he would answer.

~Ashton's Point Of View~

I heard my phone ring while I was meeting the fans,"Give me a minute or two." I whispered in Luke's ear and he nodded.
I looked at the caller id, it said Jade.
"Jade what is so important that you need?" I asked.
"Are you almost done? And can we come on stage?"
"No we have like 100 more people. And on stage with us? Jade are you out of your mind?!?!"
"Please Ash! I can do a cover with you guys!" I could hear that she really wanted to do this.
"Fine," I say,"But dont call me again unless its an emergancy." I hung up the phone.
We were pretty far from where Jade and them were, but I could still hear Jade scream.
When I walked back, Calum looked at me,"Was that Jade screaming?"
I nodded.
We continued to meet fans until there were none left. It was around 8:30.
I picked up my phone and called Jade,"Hey um sooo did you guys tour even more of the place?" I asked her.

~Jade's Point Of View~

Kian and Jc were being the little kids they were, and were running around the backstage.
"Super Mario Jc!" Kian yelled finding a tv and the video game. They started playing and Jc was in the lead yelling stuff, I felt my phone ring and it was Ashton.
"Shut up guys!" I put my hand over there mouths and paused there game.
"Hey um soo did you guys tour the place even more?" I heard Ashton's voice question.
"Yeah we did, and we know what color Mikey's dying his hair next!" I laughed,"Anyways um whats up?" I asked.
"Nothing, meeting and greeting the fans is over with so were just going to go backstage with you guys!"
"See you then." I smiled and ended the call.
While I wasnt watching or paying attetion to Kian and Jc, they started there game and Kian won.
"Okay so since you lost Jc, your my peasent, and im the king!"
I rolled my eyes,"Weirdos."
"Now carry me Peasent Jc!" Jc picked up Kian, {Like in the picture},"Your so heavy Kian!" Jc complained.
"Sorrrrrryyy I ate all those cupcakes!"
Jc carried Kian around for a while, before dropping him as he saw Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton come towards us.
"Sooo um you guys want to come on stage with us?" Luke asked.
Jc pushed me forward,"It was her idea! Blame her for it!"
"No I was just wondering..." Luke laughed.
"Hmm we should film a cake video." Calum said.
"We should film a Mashton video." Micheal said.
Jc looked confused,"Do you mean your going to make cake? And eat mashed potatos?"
"No!" I laughed,"Those are there names if they were combined!" I laugh a little more.
"I wanna make a Laston video!" Ashton said.
"I have an idea for that video!" Luke smirked.
"Which is?" Ashton asked.

{Okay so his idea is... Well you will see next time I update, no spoilers here! Anyways are you liking this story so far? Thanks for all of the reads!}