Chapter 11

~Sam's POV~

I didnt know who she was, but i knew that face from somewhere."Jade?" I asked, standing up from the step approaching her wheelchair. She had the scars on her face, the scars everywhere on her, but she was still beautiful to me."It is you." I started getting teary eyed. Jade smiled and looked at me."Did you miss me Sam?" I smiled back at her."I love you Jade." I hugged her and kissed her cheek."Thank goodness your okay, gosh i missed you so much." I let her stay in my arms, and i just held her gently. Jade was okay, or at least as good as should would really get."Sam." She said looking at me. I looked back at her."Yes?" I asked. She kept looking at me."I love you." She wrapped her arms around my neck. I gently kissed her cheek."So do I." I said smiling at her. "Jade." I looked at her."Please never try to kill yourself ever again, please." She looked down slowly."No promises." A tear ran down her face."Jade." I lifted her chin."Where did the always happy girl go? Now shes gone with a evil twin sister?" Jade looked down again, tears streaming down her face."Sam, im a teenager, i get moody, i get depressed, i am me, and you have to except that." She tried to get out of my arms but i wouldnt let her."Can you please let me go?" She asked, i held her and carried her to the front porch step. And we just sat there, and watched the day go by.