Chapter 26

~Jade's Point Of View~

Hailey. You are not becoming me. Your not going to be like me.
I looked at her pale face, bloody wrists, and well what was her.
I bent down next to her, sitting on my knees.
"Hailey." I whispered quietly, as I took her hand in mine,"Please stay strong, do it for me." I whispered, and hugged her tightly. A small tear ran down my face,"I cant lose you." I whisper in her ear.
"You wont ever-" Then her sentence ended. I will never ever know how that sentence ended. Nor will I ever forget my sister. I burst into tears. I will miss you Hailey.

Then I woke up.

It was just a dream. I looked down to where in my dream a sleeping Hailey had been, and there she was, asleep blood on her wrists.
"Dont give up." I whispered, as I went to go and clean her up. She was still breathing,"this is all my fault. No its his." I sighed. I finished cleaning her up, and she was asleep. Hailey was fine.
I fixed my hair so it didnt look that bad of a mess, and grabbed Sam's pennyboard, I rode it over to his house, which since we were next door, it didnt make much sense. I knocked on his door.
"Hey..." I said awkwardly, while picking up the penny board, and held it in my hands,"This is yours." I handed it to Sam.
"Thanks, um how did you get it? Oh yeah Hailey's your sister."
"Step sister.." I added to his comment.
"Whatever, still sisters." He rolled his eyes, biting his lower lip.
Dang, that sexy lip bite.
"So..." I say, trying to avoid an awakward silence.
"Why did I trust you in the first place Sam?" I asked, as I looked up at him,"I mean really, do you know how many times I have been broken?"
"To many to count Jade." He looked at me,"Im sorry okay, I really am."
"Sam if you were sorry, you would of noticed my real smiles, my fake ones, my flaws, my unperfections. Sam you have broken me in ways that I dont even understand. I mean for crying out loud Hailey became sucidel because of you!" I basiclly yelling at this point, I really didnt care at this point. He hurt me. He hurt my sister. Whats next? He hurts my whole family? Or well whats left of it.
"You have ruined my life okay!" Sam then pressed his lips against mine to silence me. I pulled away,"You have ruined the good in me!" I yell, tears streaming down my cheeks, my face burning with redness,"Ruined it." I yell, walking back to my house.
"Whats wrong Jade?" Hannah asked as I walked inside.
"Nothing you should be concerned about!" I said,"And since when do you care about me?" I walked into my room, Hailey wasnt in there. Thank god. I went in the bathroom, this ones for you. This ones for you.