Chapter 53

~Jade's POV~

I carried all of my food upstairs to my room, unlocked the door, and went inside, setting the food on my bed and began eating. After my second bite of waffle, I heard a knock on the door, thinking to myself,'who could it be?' I stood up and went to go and answer the door, to see Ashton.
"Hey Ash Uh what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Remeber all of us are here, you took us with you." Ashton reminded me.
"Oh yeah sorry. So um why are you here?" I asked.
"We have a gig tonight." Ashton told me.
"Okay so? You've had tons of gigs." I told him.
"No, this ones special." He said.
"What do you mean?" I looked up at him.
"It's our first headline tour show." He smiled at me.
I smiled back at him,"I knew that, but um why are you telling me this?" I asked.
"Your the opening act." Ashton told me, hugging me tightly.
"Oh my God! Ashton your kidding!" I excitedly said, hugging him tighter.
"No im not! Your our opening act for the whole tour!" He told me everything I needed to know, I could barely believe what I was hearing.
I could be the next big thing.
"But what about VIDCON?" I asked.
"Don't worry, the rest of the dates are scheduled after it, the only one during VIDCON is this one." He assured me.
"Okay good. You think people will like me?" I asked.
"They'll love ya." Ashton told me.
I blushed, as Luke, Calum, and Michael popped out of no where with confetti blasters, and then confetti was everywhere. We had seriously just thrown a party, in the hotel hallway. I giggled, telling them to come inside before we got caught.
The 5 of us talked for about an hour about tour, and how I should prepair myself and stuff, since this would be my first tour.
"Bye guys!" I told them, as they left my room, going to theres im guessing. Once they left, another knock on the door. I went to the door, opened it, and saw Jenn.
"I don't want to see you." I told her.
"Please." She said.
"No." I told her.
"Just 5 minutes please." She looked at me.
"Fine. Talk." I told her.
She had told me everything that had happened since I had left, everyone felt that they didn't belong and Sam tried sucide, it was a mess, and a hard to believe story.
"I don't believe liars." I told her.
"You should. Because I'm not one. You are. Your whole life is one." Jenn told me.
"It isn't." I looked at her,"It's great just the way it is, you know without you guys in it." I told her, shutting the door in her face. Never again, I thought to myself, never again.
The concert started at 9, but I had to get there by 6, because I had meet and greets, who would of known that some people just came to see me? I got dressed in concert clothes, which meant, I wore a Nirvana shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and black vans. I styled my hair in a ponytail, curling the ends a little, which looked pretty good with my blue hair. I grabbed my phone, and got in the bus with the 5SOS boys. The bus took us to the concert arena which was huge, and sold out. Meaning thousands of people would be seeing me preform live, and I hadnt even rehearsed.
"Uh what am I supposed to sing? I mean like I don't have any songs." I told them.
"Yes you do. Rememeber you showed me your notebook full of song lyrics." Ashton reminded me.
"But that's personal." I told him.
"Fans love personal songs, trust me." Calum told me.
"Yeah Calum wrote Beside you when he was 15, people love that song." Michael told me.
"Okay fine, I'll sing those." I told them.
"Do you know them?" Luke asked.
"I wrote them so yeah, I remember every word." I told him.
"Oh yeah." Luke said, playing around with his lip ring.
I blushed a little bit, leaning against Ashton.
"We're here!" Calum yelled, jumping up and hitting his head on the top of the tour bus, everyone laughed, including him.
We all walked off of the tour bus, and into the arena, fans were already lined up outside.
"Oh my god." I whispered to myself.
I walked in beside Ashton, and behind the other 3. They walked into sound check, and I was included in their sound check, but they weren't in mine.
There were 5 stools sitting on the stage, I sat in the middle, ashton on one side, Luke on the other. Tons of teenager girls/guys, rushed into the room.
We all smiled in unison, wondering what there questons would be.
Everyone had a seat, and we all introduced ourselves.
"Im Luke, the lead singer, and guitarist." Luke told them, as if they didn't know, the rest introduced themselves, and I was last.
"Im Jade." I blushed a little,"Not part of 5SOS, but I am there opening act." I smiled at them.
"Mkay guys so first question will be from-" luke began but Michael cut him off.
"GIRL WITH THE RAINBOW HAIR WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION?!?!" Michael asked.
"Chill." Luke said, laughing.
The girl with the rainbow asked,"How old are you guys?"
Luke answered,"18."
Michael answered,"19."
Calum answered,"19."
Ashton answered,"20."
Next one to pick the question was Calum.
"Um the girl wearing the CalPal costume. By the way it looks amazing!" Calum told her.
CalPal girl asked, are you single.
There answers were:
Luke,"Yes."
Michael,"Yes like a pringle, dang it now im hungry."
Calum,"Yes."
Ashton,"Yep."
The next to ask was Ashton.
"Hmm what about you." Ashton said, pointing to a girl wearing a shirt saying, 'future mrs irwin'
"Michael what's your next hair color going to be?" She asked.
"Can't say, you must ask my personal hair stylist." Michael told them.
The girl then said,"Okay Luke, what color is Mikey's hair gonna be?"
Luke shrugged,"I dunno."
They answered a few more questions, and we all said our goodbyes, walking off stage, all of the stools were removed except for two. The fans left to go buy merch, and the fans that bought vip to see me, were rushed in.
I walked out on stage with Ashton, he was here for moral support, since this was my first one. I was scared for the questions. I sat down on the stool, overlooking the crowd.

{I hope his chapter makes up for last chapter. Anyways what questions are they going to ask Jade? I mean really, if you guys have any requests, just comment them! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, because it was really fun to write! I'll see you guys next chapter update!!}