title of your story

Okay, i lied. There will be one more chapter and then the epilogue.

VOTE and Comment

-Elyse

________________________________

The day I opened my eyes I knew my life was going to change 90 degrees. I waited to see if it turned for the worst or for the best. However, I guess, not every story ends with a happy conclusion. I reached down, brushing my fingers against his cold lips and let out a small sob. “I am so sorry,” I cried. “I failed you. I love you.” If only those were my last words

***

            I let out a soft moan as my eyes fluttered opened and the warm beautiful eyes stared at my own. I smiled at my handsome mate and yawned. “Are you ready to finally come home?” he asked, his voice sounding as velvet and I felt myself nodding, a smile painted on my face.

            “Alright, let’s get you changed. Claire went to sign you out.” I nodded again, reaching for his hand and dragged myself out of the warm but stiff bed.

            “Good, I want some real food inside my tummy,” I joked and Tyson chuckled, pressing his lips against mine. I responded quickly, eager to feel him against me. It had been too long since I was able to feel him against my own body. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist, my back soon pressed against the cold wall, and for once, I did not care.

            I pulled away, gasping for air as Tyson trailed his lips across my cheek and down my neck. I let out a soft whimper as his lips brushed along my sensitive spot and shudders went down my spine. “Tyson,” I gasped, wrapping my fingers around his hair as he sucked on the spot, moans escaping my bruised lips.

            His teeth scrapped my skin and I let out a shocked sigh and froze before relaxing, realizing we both needed this. “It’s going to hurt,” he whispered and before I could ask, his teeth suck into my skin and I let out a cry, wrestling against him as his teeth sunk deeper into me.

            “Tyson stop,” I cried, beating him on the chest but he grabbed my hands, pinning them on the sides, as he kept locked onto my neck. “Stop, please. You are hurting me.” He still would not budge and I wrestled against me but he pressed his body against mine, making it hard to move.

            I stopped, my wolf whimpering in the back of my head and I wished again that she could talk. This is what has to happen, I told myself. I am his and he is mine. Suddenly, the agony vanished, I gasped, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, and pleasure filled my body. I let out a small scream, his teeth let go on my body, his tongue sliding over the mark, sending another round of pleasure in my body. I pushed him forward, feeling every inch of his body against mine and smashed my lips against him.

            “I need you,” he whispered against his lips. “I have been waiting for you too long.”  I knew what he meant and broke the kiss, leaning so I could stare inside his eyes. My eyes widen as I saw the pain and love filling his eyes and a tear ran down my cheek.