Chapter 17

This chapter almost had me in tears!!!! :''( It is just so sad. I hate Robby and Linda....I am glad that Robby is dead....who else is??? Cause i am LOL

VOTE and COMMENT please

 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENT AND VOTES!

-Elyse <3

___________________________________

            Two days passed slowly, I could not walk anywhere and Tyson did everything for me. He fed me, tucked me into bed and the only thing I would not allow him to do was bathe me.

            For the past week or so, I have not showered. I felt disgusting and stinky. I sighed, feeling the effects of my medicine where my wounds quickly healed by the time, I sat up. “Finally,” I mumbled to myself, quickly get up and my legs shook and stiff from lying down for so long.

            I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, waiting for it to heat up. I walked over, not glancing at the mirror and closed the bathroom door. Still not looking at myself, I stripped out of Tyson’s clothes and into the welcoming hot shower. I moaned as the water hit me, soothing my muscles. I do not know how long I just stood there feeling the heat run through my body before cleaning my hair.

            I looked at the body-wash, touching it before I froze. I simply just stared at the coconut soap. I heard a little sob and I looked around just to realize it was I. I closed my eyes, the body-wash inside my tiny fingers and brought it towards me. I felt around for the cap and popped it open, putting a large amount in my hands before setting the bottle back down.

            I slowly started scrubbing my body, feeling the bumpy lines of my scars and my whole body started shaking as sobs wrenched through my throat. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and looked down, letting out a little scream, my knees giving out as I saw the scars covering my whole stomach. I closed my eyes, letting out loud cries as I curled up in a corner, the water pouring down under me and screams underneath me.

Flashbacks

            “Welcome to your new home Diana,” Robby said, smiling down at me. I gave him a small smile, my twelve-year-old body still shaking. I looked down at sleeping Emma in my arms and smiled before stepping into the house.

***

            “Diana,” Emma screamed, rushing over to me but Linda grabbed her, pulling her away as I was thrown into the mirror, feeling sharp glass  inside my stomach and collapsed on the ground. “Let me go mommy.”

            “Worthless,” the unknown man screamed as me. He punched me in the stomach right where parts of the glass were, digging into my skin and I let out another bloody scream.

            I have been here for exactly a year now, I was thirteen and Emma was only four. Robby and Linda took care and loved us but now, I knew it was just an act.

***

            “I-I’m sorry,” I cried, huddled up in the corner as he stalked toward me. “It won’t h-happen again.”

            “Your right, it will never happen because you will be two soar to even stand,” Robby growled, grabbing my hair and yanking. I let a pleading cry as my adoptive father dragged me into the dungeon…some place where even rats knew to never go.

***

            I was late. I let out a curse, running faster and pushed my aching heels. My feet were bare and the concrete dug into my skin, opening the closed wounds. I heard a soft cry as I pushed open the door and liquid was thrown at me and I stumbled back to notice a beer bottle thrown at me and broke. I winkled my nose at the smell, and looked over to see a bruised up Emma, a very drunk Robby and a high Linda. “Where were you?” Linda squeaked and I winced at the sound as a pain went through my cheek.

            “Answer her,” Robby growled, slapping me again. I collapsed on the ground, heaving as Robby ground.

            “So weak,” Linda assumed.

            I looked up to see a wide-eyed Emma and blood tinkling down her mouth. I let out a quiet growl, too low for humans to heal and stood up. It was the first time I stood up to Robby and Linda and it was my last.

Flashbacks over

            I heard someone shut off the water and wrap a towel around me. “Stop,” I cried, struggling from the strong arms that were lifting me up. “I'm hideous.”

            “Diana,” someone whispered in my ear, calmly.    

            “Please,” I pleaded, trying to wiggle out of the arms as sparks flew. I did not open my eyes, not wanting to see the shame in my own mate’s eyes. “You deserve someone so much better. Just let me go.”

            I heard a quiet growl and a soft “get out” before being lifted up again and down, standing up on my feet. “Open your eyes,” Tyson instructed. I shook my head, scoot back but Tyson pulled my back.

            I felt my towel drop and I let out a little gasp to cover myself. I felt him grip my arms and pull them off and I let out a little yelp, struggling against him. “I know you’re ashamed of me Tyson. I don’t need you to point out everything for me to know,” I mentioned.

            “Open your eyes Diana,” Tyson demanded and my eyes snapped open before I knew what was going on. The girl standing in front of me was horrifying. I cringed back, disgusted and let out a loud sob. My knees going weak but Tyson caught me, standing me up. My hazel green eyes were dull from life, just filled with fear and depression. My golden blonde hair was wet and ratted, stuck to my face. My cheeks were hallow, I was slightly more pale and skinner. My eyes ranked down the mirror to see the hideous long scars covering my tiny body.

            “Please don’t,” I pleaded.

            “Why not?” Tyson breathed in my ear. “You’re beautiful. No, you are more than that. No words can describe how gorgeous you are Diana. These scars on you just add more beauty to you. They make you unique and they make you stronger. They are not there just to show you how horrible your life was, Diana. These scars are here to show you that you were strong enough to be standing here today. These scars show you who you are; my beautiful mate and a wonderful and protective sister.”

            A small smile appeared on my lips. I turned to Tyson, tears blurring my vision. “Do you really believe that?” I questioned him.

            He pecked me on the lips. “With all my heart,” he grinned. “Now let’s get you some clothes.”

____________________

I feel so bad for Diana... I hope they find Linda and torture her to death....tehehe....hmmm..i guess i gave out a little hint..OOPS MY BAD ;)

VOTE and COMMENT please

Thank you for commenting and voting on the other chapters also

 So what did you think?

-Elyse <3